Thinking of getting Record of Agarest War, but not sure

#1 Posted by blastershift (65 posts) -

I been looking at PSN for somthing to do as I'm into a JRPG mood not a final fantasy mood. But the strange shit with women tied up and odd brother and sister jokes. 

I want to get  Hyperdimension Neptunia in Calgary, but I cant' find it. 

Thats the mode I'm in games like AR for the PS2 or  Hyperdimension Neptunia, but would this PSN game be worth it for my tastes?

#2 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

It would depend if you like a tactical RPG, but don't worry i'm with you on Hyperdimension Neptuna, I'm trying to get it this weekend if I can. I like Agarest wars, I think it's a decent tactical RPG that people over looked because of the fan service of the promo vids.

#3 Posted by blastershift (65 posts) -

I got it to tide me over until I can find the others games I'm looking for

#4 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@blastershift said:
" I got it to tide me over until I can find the others games I'm looking for "
it's a good game ^^
#5 Posted by blastershift (65 posts) -

I found  disgaea 3 today at GameSpot for $14 bucks. That and the  record if agarest war forum will be great to bad that   Hyperdimension Neptunia is hard to find.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.