Amazon Pre-Order Golden Guns question

#1 Posted by Morien (161 posts) -

So I finally got this code to work, however it only made the first tier of guns golden for me. After I bought a new rifle and shotgun and equipped them, they have normal gun models not the golden kind. 
I was wondering if the code only makes the first weapons golden, or if it'll make all your guns golden if you use it at the right time, or reload or something. Anyone know? 

#2 Posted by Fosssil (627 posts) -
@Morien: Mine did the same thing. The only guns in my current arsenal that turned gold after the code were the Cattleman Revolver and the Repeater Carbine. Since those two guns are the worst in the game, this DLC is pretty worthless. I'm hoping that it's just a bug.
#3 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Wow, that sucks.

#4 Posted by yyZiggurat (1016 posts) -

I preordered with Amazon for the $20 gift card, not the guns.  Kind of regretting not going with GameStop though, that wild west Big Boss outfit and soundtrack sound awesome.

#5 Posted by EpicSteve (6487 posts) -

That's lame as shit. I can't even get my code to work.

#6 Posted by CallMeRotten (229 posts) -

I haven't got my copy yet since I opted for free shipping. I chose Amazon mainly for the $20 back and free shipping, compared to the other bonuses it seemed like the better choice to me however if it only works for your starter guns that is pretty effin' lame. I wonder how good that Best Buy horse is?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.