Amazon Pre-Order Question

#1 Posted by SlLENTCAPYBARA (75 posts) -

So I preordered the game from Amazon.com a week or so ago, and I still have not received the $20 account credit that was advertised.. Did I have to do something to claim that credit? If it makes any difference, I pre-ordered the PS3 version. Can someone help me out?

#2 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13807 posts) -

Message them. That is all I can think of. 

#3 Posted by Dustpan (1781 posts) -

I pre-ordered the 360 version and I haven't received the credit yet also. 

#4 Posted by SlLENTCAPYBARA (75 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" Messaged them. That is all I can think of.  "
Thank you.
#5 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13807 posts) -
@SlLENTCAPYBARA said:
" @The_Laughing_Man said:
" Messaged them. That is all I can think of.  "
Thank you. "
They should get back to you quickly. 
#6 Posted by Ratcabbage (267 posts) -
Same. I wouldn't be too worried, though. They did say they'd credit accounts 1 to 10 days after release. The big worry is if they're going to give out a normal 20 dollar credit (what was promised originally) or one that can only be used on games. I've read that they might have changed it last minute,
#7 Posted by Sin4profit (3160 posts) -

yeah i havn't received my credit either.   oddly enough though, the game came with an inbox code for the golden guns and Amazon has sent me an e-mail with a different code for the weapon's pack. So now i have an extra golden guns weapon pack code.

#8 Posted by Dustpan (1781 posts) -
@Ratcabbage: I'm fine with it being just for games. I was planning on using it on Alpha Protocol.
#9 Posted by Ratcabbage (267 posts) -
@JustTheDoctor said:
" @Ratcabbage: I'm fine with it being just for games. I was planning on using it on Alpha Protocol. "
Yeah, but I'm not lol. I wanted to put that money towards a new printer.
#10 Posted by yyZiggurat (1043 posts) -

I have no problems with it being just for games.

#11 Posted by SlLENTCAPYBARA (75 posts) -

They replied back and said that if I didn't receive my gift card by June 2nd, follow a link they included. All is well. Thank you everyone.

#12 Posted by davidwitten22 (1712 posts) -
@SlLENTCAPYBARA: That's no surprise. Amazon is amazing in every way.
#13 Posted by CallMeRotten (239 posts) -

Was curious about this also. Thanks for the update!

#14 Posted by Chango (589 posts) -

Yep, I haven't received my credit either, I'm going to wait a couple more days then if not I'll send'em a message.

#15 Posted by g00ber (94 posts) -

Same for me as well.  Haven't received mine.  Thanks for asking the question OP.

#16 Posted by Diamond (8678 posts) -

Same here, I hope the credit doesn't expire as soon as June 30th like the $10 I got for Alan Wake...

#17 Posted by SlLENTCAPYBARA (75 posts) -

Just received my $20 gift card code and applied it to my account. It is good for anything on the site, not just games. Thanks everyone.

#18 Posted by Sin4profit (3160 posts) -

got mine too..life is good.

#19 Posted by LeonKowalski (50 posts) -

My $20 gift card redemption just appeared in my inbox this morning.

#20 Posted by yyZiggurat (1043 posts) -

I got mine today as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.