Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Anybody heard anything about a possible PC release?

ertdaemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ertdaemon

Having neither a PS3 nor an Xbox, I really want a PC release of RDR. I know that asking for such things is hard to do, but I was wondering whether anyone had heard anything about it possibly occuring? I recall an interview when RDR was about to be released Rockstar saying that there wasn't a PC release date yet - has a confirmation of either yea or ney been said?

mm665

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By mm665
    szlifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By szlifier

Look at GTA IV. No word on PC version and then BAM, nine months after console release PC version is announced.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By MildMolasses
    @mm665 said:
    "Take a look at this. "

I'm not saying that there isnt going to be a pc version, but that is by far the worst level of assumption I have ever seen and I don't see how that implies anything other than that R* Toronto is hiring people.
    Atta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Atta

i don't get why rockstar can't release a game on all platforms in one go. weren't they mostly PC game developers?

also, why is the text i'm currently writing all black? did I mess smt up? o_O

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.