Co-Op Pack is officially out

#1 Posted by Frenchie108 (52 posts) -

hey, just to tell everybody that the Co-Op pack is now out and it comes with 100 additional achievement points. Download it now on xbox.com and your console. oh, and its free!!!!

#2 Posted by Kbm600 (446 posts) -

Sweet. can't wait to play this.

#3 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -

Now I just need somebody to play with...

#4 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Frenchie108 said:
" hey, just to tell everybody that the Co-Op pack is now out and it comes with 100 additional achievement points. Download it now on xbox.com and your console. oh, and its free!!!! "
what if i own a PS3? fuck me ? 

@AlwaysAngry said:
" Now I just need somebody to play with... "
me and all the other PSN duders !
#5 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @Frenchie108 said:
" hey, just to tell everybody that the Co-Op pack is now out and it comes with 100 additional achievement points. Download it now on xbox.com and your console. oh, and its free!!!! "
what if i own a PS3? fuck me ? 

@AlwaysAngry said:
" Now I just need somebody to play with... "
me and all the other PSN duders ! "  
Yay! 

And to answer your question - Yes. Now bend over.
#6 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

Just added it to the queue.  Can't wait to try it out later tonight!

#7 Posted by lilbigsupermario (842 posts) -

can't find it in PS3... :( 

is it already out in PSN?

#8 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Gotta wait for the PSN update guys lol. Relax and enjoy the day. 

#9 Edited by cap123 (2477 posts) -

Played it, it was pretty good. I don't think it adds much new life to the game, but on my quest to get to level 50 it is more than welcome. 

I played 4 of the maps, the raft one, the cattle rustler one, the stolen girl one and the mine one. Got kicked out of the mine one, but gold starred all the others first try!

edit: also btw the guys, it has matchmaking, so you don't need any friends who have the game.

#10 Posted by Jayross (2365 posts) -

The BC2 co-op pack is out too... but it's $10 :(

#11 Posted by CountBolkonsky (65 posts) -

Nice. I will download this later.

#12 Posted by eqaddictedfool (104 posts) -

co-op sounds interesting. does it do splitscreen?

#13 Edited by lilbigsupermario (842 posts) -
@cap123 said:

" Played it, it was pretty good. I don't think it adds much new life to the game, but on my quest to get to level 50 it is more than welcome.   I played 4 of the maps, the raft one, the cattle rustler one, the stolen girl one and the mine one. Got kicked out of the mine one, but gold starred all the others first try!  edit: also btw the guys, it has matchmaking, so you don't need any friends who have the game. "

wow! awesome! i'm excited to try this out later. curse you PSN for updating late in the day! 

cool, i read in the early impressions that after you finished the co-op missions, then the advanced version of the co-op is unlocked and it shoots up the difficulty through the roof! hehe! 

@Jayross: the price for onslaught mode isn't that bad considering it's a completely new game mode hehehe!
#14 Posted by Yummylee (21656 posts) -

Played through all 6. It's definitely alot tougher than I expected, especially with just two players. Good fun and the RDR narrator is always welcome in my missions ;P

#15 Posted by lazyartist (61 posts) -

i downloaded it. but why does it say i need a rockstar code? where can i find this.. code?

#16 Posted by dudeglove (7856 posts) -
@lazyartist: You don't. If you're on PS3, you just go to the PSN store in the "Search for Downloadable Content" page after you boot up the game. There you should find the DLC waiting for you. Or just go straight to PSN. It's 15 MB download.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.