Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Eva in Peril ??? Spoilers

lolak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lolak47

How the fuck do u beat the dude in the dual i did it 4 times my dude wont fire at all and he jsut kills me each time really pissing me off.

cap123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By cap123

wait a bit after it goes into slow motion before drawing, it'll make your shots more accurate and make the bar go up quicker. Just like any other duel.

scroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By scroll

Same issue, He fills up his bar in one go and blasts me all to hell every single time.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mano521

just click  really fast. no big deal 

kelbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kelbear

Each shot placed fills the bar.

However, placing shots on the gun or the head lands a white crosshair mark, and fills it to max. Usually if you place it right, you only place 1 shot and it ends immediately. (Note: some duels have to be fatal, so disarms won't be enough, you'll have to shoot'em dead.)

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By yyZiggurat

Two in the sternum, four in the face.  One more to the head after the duel for good measure.

Gunrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Gunrock

Yeah, i tried disarming him but after a few deaths i just killed him, that seemed to work

Mmmslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Mmmslash

It's not difficult.

Your reticule turns from red to white. Red is inaccurate, white is dead on. Place your markers accordingly. Each shot that hits fills the bar, whoever fills the bar more, wins.

Just put a white marker on his forehead, and you can win in one shot, every time.

mesklinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By mesklinite
    @lolak47:
    Had the same issue. Here are a few tricks. 
    Because this is a guy you HAVE to kill. Shooting his hand won't do much. The bleu bar (I think tjhis is your bar, not at home right now, I can't check) won't go up much. So Aim for the head. Second trick, you'll notice your cursors goes from big to small, red to white. Click RB when the cursor is as small as possible. You'll notice a big increase in the bar. Add more shots as needed.
    Crash_Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Crash_Happy

The whole 'has to be fatal' thing held me up with Muller. I tried to disarm with Eva's mission too in case there was more story for her pimp to give. In the end though a bullet in the groin and the rest in the head did it.

Moridin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Moridin

I tried to disarm Muller in that duel, and bit the dust. Haha. 

On this one, however, this guy got six bullets. One in each kneecap, one in each arm, one in the chest, and the last in the face. He deserved to die for what he did. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.