Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Fire in Undead Nightmare

BillWhiskey601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By BillWhiskey601

Where can you re-up on fire bottles? I know thy're initially in Thieves Landing, but I can't find them anymore after you clear the zombies out the first time.  Any clue?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Saving Thieves landing again should still award you with more fire bottles. If after them for the undead sharpshooter challenge though, I'd recommend you just use the War horse. Much more reliable and gives you an advantage giving you some good distance whilst on your horse.

BillWhiskey601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BillWhiskey601
    @Abyssfull: Thanks, I'll give a shot on War's horse.
    yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By yyZiggurat

I completed both of the firstChallenges at Jorge's Gap.  They're all clustered in there so its like shooting fish in a barrel once you're over looking them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.