Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Funniest Rage Message You've Received

essd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By essd0g

I received one message that read: "gun usin b!tch". I am still perplexed as to what he expected me to be using...

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Never received any. Though there was one match where two players with headsets tried to rally all the players against me because I was on a winning streak. Again I was a ''cheatin' asian'' because of my PS-ID being Yummylee...fun times.

PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By PerryVandell

Someone told me that they were going to kill me in Starcraft II. I laughed about it but then thought of the infamous counterstrike player. Time to learn some CQC.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @essd0g said:
    " I received one message that read: "gun usin b!tch". I am still perplexed as to what he expected me to be using... "
    lol that's pretty good. 

I recently had a similar experience in NBA 2K10. This guy sent me hate messages for using the shot clock too much. I was like "wtf? what does this guy want me to do, sprint down and dunk as fast as I can every possession?" Basically the same idea as your message. 

I actually don't think I've gotten a message in Red Dead though.
    EliasT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By EliasT

I never got a hate message on Xbox live, I think I was lucky, but it also might have been because my 360 only lasted me 7 months, worthless piece of junk. PS3, PC, and PSP are my primary gaming platforms now.

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DrPockets000

It was either MW2 or BC2, but someone sent me a message calling me a "camping faggot" and "breaking the game", which makes no sense because he was the camper.  The most camping I did in the match was kill him, then camp his position and kill him when he tried to come back to the same spot to camp again.  

Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Ryax

i had a guy get pissed at me and a friend for geifing and he told both of us that he was going to hack our PSn and make us buy new accounts.

pwnasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By pwnasaurus
    @Fullmetal216 said:
    " Someone told me that they were going to kill me in Starcraft II. I laughed about it but then thought of the infamous counterstrike player. Time to learn some CQC. "
    could you tell me about this counterstrike player? im intrigued now
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @EliasT said:
    " I never got a hate message on Xbox live, I think I was lucky, but it also might have been because my 360 only lasted me 7 months, worthless piece of junk. PS3, PC, and PSP are my primary gaming platforms now. "
    No DS? Oh man, just typing DS makes me want to play Picross 3D for some reason.
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Azteck

Someone should move this thread to General I think so it can be seen by more people, and since it relates to more than just RDR. I love hearing stories like these.

haffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By haffy
    essd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By essd0g
    @JJWeatherman:  Picross 3D was like crack to me not that long ago. I would play it nonstop before deciding to just quit cold turkey.
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Ryax
    @essd0g said:
    " @JJWeatherman:  Picross 3D was like crack to me not that long ago. I would play it nonstop before deciding to just quit cold turkey. "
    same. it was all i played for the longest time. such an awesome game. damn... now i wanna play again
    PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By PerryVandell
    @pwnasaurus said:
    " @Fullmetal216 said:
    " Someone told me that they were going to kill me in Starcraft II. I laughed about it but then thought of the infamous counterstrike player. Time to learn some CQC. "
    could you tell me about this counterstrike player? im intrigued now "
    There was a counterstrike player (who was playing counterstrike) who lost in a knife fight. That player got so upset over it that he spent the next six months tracking down the actual person who killed his counterstrike character, found him, and stabbed him in the chest with a knife. I ironic thing is that the player still "lost" since the knife was less than an inch away from the guy's heart and didn't kill him. The news story can be found here.
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nail1080
    @EliasT said:
    " I never got a hate message on Xbox live, I think I was lucky, but it also might have been because my 360 only lasted me 7 months, worthless piece of junk. PS3, PC, and PSP are my primary gaming platforms now. "
    cool console warsing brah
    canucks23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By canucks23

I dont mind saying that i'm pretty good at cod4/mw2 (not that it's hard to be good at those games), and when you're dominating a match you're almost always guarenteed to get some hilarious hate mail afterwards. I can't really remember any of them off the top of my head. To be honest i kinda like getting hate mail because it's always amused me to know that i've made people really pissed off when i'm not even doing anything that'd be considered "cheap". People will always find something to complain about regardless of what you're doing.

pwnasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By pwnasaurus
    @Fullmetal216: holy shit 0.0 
    Helimocopter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Helimocopter

"Campers are terrible people, so fuck you man"
    i was knifing in mw2

Avatar image for outofbounds9000
    OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

I was playing Counter-Strike and i used an mwp.Everybody posted no mwp!!!!!!!And i kept using it.In the end everyone signed off and i logged into another server. 

Whats so wrong with mwp?If everybody hates it,why does mwp even exist?

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By RandomHero666

In RDR... Some bitch kept sniping me when I was doing a hideout, so I got on my horse and hunted her down, killing her within seconds of spawning about 30 times, she left then spammed me with voice messages calling me a "Pigeon chested pikey fuck" who fight fairly rather than using powerful guns. 
    It was hilarious to listen to

OutlawEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OutlawEnd
    @DrPockets000 said:
    " It was either MW2 or BC2, but someone sent me a message calling me a "camping faggot" and "breaking the game", which makes no sense because he was the camper.  The most camping I did in the match was kill him, then camp his position and kill him when he tried to come back to the same spot to camp again.   "
    HAHA i love those type of players, easy kills and nerd rage the best.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.