Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

GOTY-Edition coming up

Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Wuddel

I still have a bit of backlog but I really want to jump into Red Dead Redemption. Any rumors of an edition with all the DLC coming up?

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By RobotHamster

Not that I know of but I'm pretty sure there will be one.  This game is worthy of a goty edition and if other games get it then this one shouldn't be far off, probably in 2011 though.

Belmont_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Belmont_Shadow

Late next year. they still got another major DLC planned for RDR maybe even 2. So there will definitely be a GOTY edition but not until a while.

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Binman88

The game should be easy to find on sale now, coming up to Christmas, and the DLC is pretty cheap. Buying it on sale +  cheap DLC will probably be the same as the GOTY price anyway.

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BBQBram
    @Belmont_Shadow:  There's more DLC planned still? Enlighten me.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xyzygy

They're releasing a pack this month with all the current DLC they released so far. Why release another one after they already made hard copies of the DLC up to this point?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.