Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Have Rockstar released any details...

outlawtotheend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By outlawtotheend

Have R* revealed any details on whether or not they'll be releasing more co-op missions? I saw there are none with any of the 4 new DLC packs, which I was dissapointed about...the co-op mossions are one of my favourite thing about MP ( when they actually work properly that is...) and I'm really hoping that we get a few more missions. 

So any hints that R* have made or will I just have to wait and see?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

I don't think any of the upcoming DLC packs mentioned any new cooperative content, though who knows, if the content sells well they may expand the MP even further with some extra cooperative opportunities.

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By fwylo

I never even finished the story.  The bugs wrecked this game for me.  Sad sad day.  I'll get around to it though I think I'm about 60% through it. 

That cataclysm Beta invite didn't help RDR's cause though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.