Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Herding (Potential Spoilers)

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zereta

So, I've been playing this and loving it for a while now and I have only just reached the part where I first reach Bonnie's dad and get the lasso. Now, the first part is easy and I can finish it damn fine. But the second part of the mission? Good god, I can't herd the horses to death. I try to and they move and all of a sudden same run back, I try to get them and everyone just fucking dissemble and run back to the start point. Did this part for nearly 20 minutes before canceling mission and said "Thanks". 

Anyone got herding tips for this part?

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

I just went far left of The Hanging Rock and then went towards the waypoint.

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zereta
    @ThePhantomnaut said:
    " I just went far left of The Hanging Rock and then went towards the waypoint. "
    O.O... Wha? Crap, gonna suck if I get stuck. Something similar happened to me in GTA IV and I never wanted to play that game again (and never did)... Only this time, Red Dead is actually pretty fucking good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.