How cool is it

#1 Posted by sagesebas (1973 posts) -

that they got Jose Gonzalez to do a song for them, a really good song at that, can't wait to eventually play this.

#2 Posted by triple07 (1198 posts) -

Its way more awesome when you actually play the part where it is played. My favorite part of RDR.

#3 Posted by sagesebas (1973 posts) -
@triple07: Thats what I've heard unfortunately having only a PC and PS2 doesn't help.
#4 Posted by Yummylee (22538 posts) -
@sagesebas said:
" @triple07: Thats what I've heard unfortunately having only a PC and PS2 doesn't help. "
As much as that sucks, the longer you're kept away from it will make it all the more sweeter when you can finally play it for yourself 8)
#5 Posted by sagesebas (1973 posts) -
@Abyssfull: For sure, for what its worth I adored Red Dead Revolver when it first came out, although I am aware they are only similar in subject matter.  
#6 Posted by dantheman1515 (297 posts) -

Ice cold?

#7 Posted by TurboMan (7728 posts) -

I don't think Jose Gonzalas is what makes the game cool.... 

but that was the best part of the game.

#8 Posted by sagesebas (1973 posts) -

I haven't been this excited to play a game in a long time

#9 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
'And now I know, the only compass that I need, is the one that leads back to you...' 

;_;
#10 Edited by mikeeegeee (1575 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:

" 'And now I know, the only compass that I need, is the one that leads back to you...'  ;_; "

"Your hand's upon
a dead man's gun and you're
looking down the sights"

This game had a seriously fantastic soundtrack. I'm about to go play through the last couple hours again just to feel what it made me feel all over again.
#11 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@mikeeegeee: Even though it's just a late title card and the credits, that song and the final shot saying Red Dead Redemption was so perfect.
#12 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -
@sagesebas said:
" @Abyssfull: For sure, for what its worth I adored Red Dead Revolver when it first came out, although I am aware they are only similar in subject matter.   "
I loved Red Dead Revolver, but Redemption is nothing like it really, only that they are both Westerns and have similar titles. Redemption is pretty good but it's not all that. I was much more a fan of Revolver personally.
#13 Posted by sagesebas (1973 posts) -
@HandsomeDead: Man your making my blood boil, also did you play it on PS3 or Xbox and do you have an opinion on which one is better?
#14 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@sagesebas: I only played it on my 360 so I have no idea what the PS3 version is like. Heard a lot of anecdotal evidence that it's worse though.
#15 Posted by sagesebas (1973 posts) -
@HandsomeDead: Cool another reason to possibly purchase the xbox
#16 Posted by schwagnah (5 posts) -

It was outstanding.

#17 Posted by Marcsman (3286 posts) -

Very cool

#18 Posted by George_Hukas (1317 posts) -

I really enjoyed RDR, the world, the ambiance, the music.. it broke my heart when they announced that DLC. The game is truly a beautiful single player experience. Maybe I'm just coming down from the Lost and The Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony high.. but was I wrong for assuming they would do some awesome single player DLC in the same vain?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.