Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

How to get the Deadly Assassin outfit!

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By ThePhantomnaut
    From Kotaku. Enjoy!
  • Win a Duel in Armadillo – Travel to the town of Armadillo, and accept the challenge to fight a duel. Just make sure to win.
  • Capture or Kill Mo Van Barr – While in Armadillo, find the wanted poster for Mo Van Barr, accept the Bounty Hunting mission and bring this notorious member of the Walton Gang to justice, dead or alive.
  • Solve the Mystery of the Missing Townsfolk – People have been disappearing for weeks from the outskirts of Armadillo. Track down the clues, solve the mystery and live to tell the tale.
  • Search Coot's Chapel – Find the ruins of Coot's chapel in the wilds of Cholla Springs, and search it for treasure.
  • Complete the Twin Rocks Hideout – Find the legendary criminal hideout of Twin Rocks, located North of the town of Armadillo, to complete this final challenge.
    spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By spaceturtle

Kotaku? One of my least favourite sites. 

Anywho, thanks for passing on the tip.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

I've already got the Mo Van Barr poster, gonna do that after I get off work.  I also already took care of the Twin Rocks Hideout, and I've been to Coot's Chapel but haven't searched around it.  I need a duel in Armadillo, though...and that damn quest for finding all the missing people is taking its sweet goddamn time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.