Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

I want more Red Dead Redemption

SnakeSDR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

Edited By SnakeSDR

I've been hanging out for some more Red Dead Redemption to sink my teeth into for the last few weeks. Mass Effect 2 has had me quite occupied, and will continue to suck up some hours over the coming weeks as I finish of some DLC and side missions I didn't attack in my main playthrough. But I really have a hankering for more Red Dead, especially more single player content. Unfortunately the Liars and Cheats pack coming out tomorrow, as well as the last two releases, are more multiplayer focused. I still enjoyed them quite a bit however, being one of a surprisingly active online community for that game. Still it's the single player experience that made me fall in love with the game, and I wish that was a bit more of a focus for them. It will be interesting to see how the Undead Nightmare pack turns out with its apparent single player focus. Anyway I will probably drop a short review of the Liars and Cheats pack on here after I spend some time with it, assuming I haven't finally ventured out to buy Halo: Reach before then. Am I the only person not playing that game?

SnakeSDR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By SnakeSDR

I've been hanging out for some more Red Dead Redemption to sink my teeth into for the last few weeks. Mass Effect 2 has had me quite occupied, and will continue to suck up some hours over the coming weeks as I finish of some DLC and side missions I didn't attack in my main playthrough. But I really have a hankering for more Red Dead, especially more single player content. Unfortunately the Liars and Cheats pack coming out tomorrow, as well as the last two releases, are more multiplayer focused. I still enjoyed them quite a bit however, being one of a surprisingly active online community for that game. Still it's the single player experience that made me fall in love with the game, and I wish that was a bit more of a focus for them. It will be interesting to see how the Undead Nightmare pack turns out with its apparent single player focus. Anyway I will probably drop a short review of the Liars and Cheats pack on here after I spend some time with it, assuming I haven't finally ventured out to buy Halo: Reach before then. Am I the only person not playing that game?

Avatar image for ice_cold_rayman
    Ice_Cold_Rayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Ice_Cold_Rayman

I do think they're taking their time with the Red Dead DLC, would've been nice to have some earlier. However, the 800 MSP price point is really putting me off, especially for what seems like not too much content.

And no, you're not the only person avoiding Reach. I haven't got it either, though i'll probably cave sometime soon.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I'm intrigued by all the DLC, but I'm still not quite finished with the single player.

I'm getting really close to the end and it's shaping up to be one of my favorite games of this gen. It's so good that I've put my copy of Halo: Reach on the backburner. I want to finish Red Dead first.

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

I'm not playing Reach either, and im very interested in the zombie DLC, I might actually buy it. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.