Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Is there a way to reacquire horses in Undead Nightmare?

jclane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By jclane

I'm not enjoying having a standard horse again after my Pestilence met an unfortunate end,so I was thinking if there's a way to perhaps buy horses like in the original game?

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Doctorchimp

Well there are 3 other undead horses still out there.

War outside Bonnie's Rance and in other places. Famine is in Mexico somewhere.  Then you can get Death at the end of the game or after getting the other 3. 

After that and you do all the horse challenges you get blood pacts for each apocalypse horse that works just like the horse licenses did.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Dany

Once you get the final horse, Death, you have to run over each type of undead in order to buy a deed of the four horses

I don't know if you can actually get death after the story is completed but for me as for what I assume for others, I did not get the final horse until after the main story

jclane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By jclane
    @Doctorchimp: It's a darn shame then that I've had all the horses except Death who've I've searched for a couple of times now after viewing some guides.Looks like I'm stuck with this crummy stallion until I come across Mr D himself.
    Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Doctorchimp
    @jclane: Nah, I totally got Death before the last mission. 

Just run back and forth between locations and you'll get him to pop up after about an hour... all I wanted was the 2 alternate costumes. Which they handled completely wrong. That Evil Dead outfit really nudged me to buy it and I ended up riding around in it for about 2 missions since you can only do all the stuff to get it near the end. Really disappointing.

Eh just finish undead nightmare. It ends kind of abruptly anyway.
    Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

Once you find all four, you get the deeds to them. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.