Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

My Experiences with Legends and Killers!

Nemesis274

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By Nemesis274

I finally got another 10 dollar PSN card and without delay, I downloaded the second DLC pack, Legends and Killers. I do have to say, I was interested in the game because I wanted some new maps for the multiplayer matches. The tomahawk and the new characters were simply like an additional bonus to me, though I find that it's kinda cool to play as Mr. Kelly. So, I tried outt the single player for a bit just to finish my final sharpshooter challenge and I was kinda curious as to why I have another ambient challenge related to the Tomahawk. I did not realize that the DLC can give me the Tomahawk in single player as well. So, I rushed over to Manzanita Post, purchased the weapon and toyed around with it on my bounties. I was surprised at how fun the weapon was. And here I thought the Tomahawk was just gonna be a fancier looking throwing knife.  

When it came to muliplayer, I was surprised that I was on a lot of people playing the Free Roam alone with their Red Dead Revolver skins added. And most of them were playing as either Red or Ugly Chris and they just spamming the heck out of NPCs and each other with the Tomahawk. I still have to play the new maps, but I think they will be as fun to play.  

I wonder though: I have heard from the Rockstar community that those who did not buy the DLC will not see others who do in their Red Dead Revolver character skins. I wonder if Rockstar will ever make a patch for that soon? And I will be looking forward to the third pack coming up Liars and Cheats! 

Nemesis274

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By Nemesis274

I finally got another 10 dollar PSN card and without delay, I downloaded the second DLC pack, Legends and Killers. I do have to say, I was interested in the game because I wanted some new maps for the multiplayer matches. The tomahawk and the new characters were simply like an additional bonus to me, though I find that it's kinda cool to play as Mr. Kelly. So, I tried outt the single player for a bit just to finish my final sharpshooter challenge and I was kinda curious as to why I have another ambient challenge related to the Tomahawk. I did not realize that the DLC can give me the Tomahawk in single player as well. So, I rushed over to Manzanita Post, purchased the weapon and toyed around with it on my bounties. I was surprised at how fun the weapon was. And here I thought the Tomahawk was just gonna be a fancier looking throwing knife.  

When it came to muliplayer, I was surprised that I was on a lot of people playing the Free Roam alone with their Red Dead Revolver skins added. And most of them were playing as either Red or Ugly Chris and they just spamming the heck out of NPCs and each other with the Tomahawk. I still have to play the new maps, but I think they will be as fun to play.  

I wonder though: I have heard from the Rockstar community that those who did not buy the DLC will not see others who do in their Red Dead Revolver character skins. I wonder if Rockstar will ever make a patch for that soon? And I will be looking forward to the third pack coming up Liars and Cheats! 

MadThad0890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By MadThad0890

R* announced that they will patch the skin thing in the next update

Fontan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Fontan

I just wish Rockstar would release a proper single player DLC, something to push the story further or, maybe, something in the lines of what they did in GTA IV with those two DLCs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.