Myths and Mavericks Multiplayer DLC

#1 Edited by Yummylee (21249 posts) -

Hmm... More multiplayer DLC? Eh, not all that interested. Oh wait, it's free?!  WELL FUCK YEAH, WOOO, DROP A TNT STACK ON IT, CAN'T WAIT HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

Now I was also one of the few here who really got into the multiplayer for RDR, though there were only so many hideouts I could spam, and deathmatchs I could play - which is more literally speaking, considering half the time I wouldn't be able to find any players to connect with because of my sack-of-shit NAT type. But hey, when a lil something like this is being thrown my way, it's enough to at least bring me in for maybe another hour or so before I then proceed to completely disregard the game all over again. Kudos to you, Rockstar.

It'll feature new character skins (including the man with the facial hair of a hawk up top), new maps across all modes too. It's still pretty great to see the support Rockstar have shown for both this, and surprisingly even GTAIV + Expansions multiplayer. They still regularly hold gaming sessions, XP boosts and so on. Of all things to expect to find lurking in the PSN Store/XBLM, some new multiplayer DLC for RDR was at the bottom of the list. 
#2 Posted by DEMONOLOGY_24 (521 posts) -

I'd still rather have undead free roam. Just sayin
#3 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

@Abyssfull said: 

Hmm... More multiplayer DLC? Eh, not all that interested. Oh wait, it's free?!  WELL FUCK YEAH, WOOO, DROP A TNT STACK ON IT, CAN'T WAIT HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

Haha! Wow man, they're still supporting RDR's mp? I haven't touched it in months.. no, years 

erm, hey, wanna play sometime ?
#4 Edited by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:

@Abyssfull said: 

Hmm... More multiplayer DLC? Eh, not all that interested. Oh wait, it's free?!  WELL FUCK YEAH, WOOO, DROP A TNT STACK ON IT, CAN'T WAIT HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

Haha! Wow man, they're still supporting RDR's mp? I haven't touched it in months.. no, years  erm, hey, wanna play sometime ?
Oddly enough I just bought RDR yesterday so I don't mind gunslingin' on multiplayer.  On the PS3 of course. I've no 360.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.