Random NPC behavior.

#1 Posted by Tesla (1923 posts) -

So I've had this game for a few months now, and I've logged roughly 20 hours into the single player.  I was playing last night and I saw something for the first time: 

Some random guy was riding towards me on his horse when he unexpectedly jumped off and started running toward me.  I was just about to blow his head off when I realized he wasn't running at me, but to a huge rock on the side of the road.  Once he got there, he unzipped his pants and started taking a piss on said rock.  He even let out a sigh of relief as he was doing this.  Then he walked back to his horse, hopped on, and kept on riding.  Pretty funny stuff.

Just wandering if anyone else either saw this happen, or any other random behavior from the NPCs that wasn't a bug.

#2 Posted by Ujio (565 posts) -
@Tesla:  I don't recall ever seeing that particular action. Have you run into the murder/suicide NPCs? At least that's what I'm assuming they are. Kinda freaky and depressing to watch.
#3 Edited by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

No, but I got into a fight with an NPC because I skinned  and looted an animal he killed. 

It wasn't random, but I thought it was funny.

#4 Posted by HellBrendy (994 posts) -
@Ujio said:
" @Tesla:  I don't recall ever seeing that particular action. Have you run into the murder/suicide NPCs? At least that's what I'm assuming they are. Kinda freaky and depressing to watch. "
This was among the first things I saw when I left the ranch for the first time alone. Depressing as hell watching the guy shoot himself over his dead wife.  

As for OP's questeion, I've seen people taking a leak three or four times as I played through the story. 
#5 Edited by maskedarcstrike (701 posts) -

I was wondering around Chuparosa doing nothing when I started following some nun and she went over to a bucket of water with a scraper and started washing clothes.  I was shocked cause it actually looked really well done, which most of the game is I was just suprised.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.