Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Rockstar refusing to send out review copies

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I'm willing to bet it's to do with the rating systems. They want high Metacritic scores. Joystiq don't assign ratings to their review, and thus don't affect Metacritic scores, so they're not bothered about getting a review copy to them. And Giant Bomb's five star rating system doesn't lend itself to favourable Metacritic scores (e.g. a 4/5 is actually a good score on GB, but 80 on metacritic is average score).

CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By CptBedlam
    @ProfessorEss: Only they don't deem them unimportant (Giantbomb is run by respected gaming journalists and GB's scores are incorporated into metacritic), they deem them potentially "harmful" to the early metacritic score of their game because GB actually uses it's scale when it comes to scores. It's not like they start at 80% like so many other sites do.
    bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By bhhawks78
    @Jimbo said:
    " @Kombat: No fucking shit.  I didn't write it from the perspective of the CEO of Rockstar.  I understand why they're doing it.  I'm saying - as a consumer - that the industry should not have the power to try and influence future review scores by blackmailing the media.

There is little difference between saying "If you give me a good review score, I will give you money" and saying "If you don't give me a good review score, I will actively prevent your business earning money".  One misleads the consumer immediately and costs the publisher some money, the other does exactly the same thing for all future products without costing them a penny. "
    Seriously cry more, stop acting as if Rockstar has hit squads waiting at best buy/gamestop with M16's ready to gun down Ryan/Jeff/Joystiq guys if they get a copy.  It's called an early review for a reason.
    phantomzxro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By phantomzxro
    @Milkman:
     I don't think it is that big of a deal, whoever got review copies have been playing them for sometime so i thnk the sites who do not have copies know what's up. This could be purely part of there business plan and the sites not on the list were not given copies. Yeah it may suck for these sites but the game is getting pretty strong reviews and does not seem to be trying to pull a fast one on anyone.
    CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By CptBedlam
    @MattyFTM said:
    " I'm willing to bet it's to do with the rating systems. They want high Metacritic scores. Joystiq don't assign ratings to their review, and thus don't affect Metacritic scores, so they're not bothered about getting a review copy to them. And Giant Bomb's five star rating system doesn't lend itself to favourable Metacritic scores (e.g. a 4/5 is actually a good score on GB, but 80 on metacritic is average score). "
    exactly
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Jimbo
    @bhhawks78 said:
    " @Jimbo said:
    " @Kombat: No fucking shit.  I didn't write it from the perspective of the CEO of Rockstar.  I understand why they're doing it.  I'm saying - as a consumer - that the industry should not have the power to try and influence future review scores by blackmailing the media.

There is little difference between saying "If you give me a good review score, I will give you money" and saying "If you don't give me a good review score, I will actively prevent your business earning money".  One misleads the consumer immediately and costs the publisher some money, the other does exactly the same thing for all future products without costing them a penny. "
    Seriously cry more, stop acting as if Rockstar has hit squads waiting at best buy/gamestop with M16's ready to gun down Ryan/Jeff/Joystiq guys if they get a copy.  It's called an early review for a reason. "
    Care to elaborate?  Because you don't seem to have a point at all as far as I can tell.  Reviewing a launch day copy is completely worthless if all of your 'more co-operative'  competitors have reviews up a week before you - I had assumed this much was obvious.
    briggs713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57  Edited By briggs713

How do Joystiq and Kotaku's reviews get factored into the metacritic, as their reviews are qualitative and not quantitative? I remember hearing someone say that the GB review scores are taken as the percentage of the of stars rating (i.e. 4/5 = 80%).  I don't really care too much, just curious. 

Quacktastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Quacktastic
    @Jeust said:

" @Swaboo said:

" @Jeust:  @Bionicicide: It was downloadable on the internet since last friday is what I am saying... "
    Still it doesn't seem all that pirated. Weird... "
    If you see 100 streams pop up the second a game leaks onto the internet, and exactly zero of them are the PS3 version - that game got the shit pirated out of it.
    The stories about the ignorant clerks and hook-ups are covers, like 9 out of 10 times.

@MattyFTM:
    They are also two sites that might put up un-edited video of the game being played online, which Take2 doesn't seem to want.
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#59  Edited By Jeust
    @Quacktastic said:
    " @Jeust said:
    " @Swaboo said:
    " @Jeust: @Bionicicide: It was downloadable on the internet since last friday is what I am saying... "
    Still it doesn't seem all that pirated. Weird... "
    If you see 100 streams pop up the second a game leaks onto the internet, and exactly zero of them are the PS3 version - that game got the shit pirated out of it. The stories about the ignorant clerks and hook-ups are covers, like 9 out of 10 times. "
    true still it was pirated all that much.
    Avatar image for buzz_killington
    buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#60  Edited By buzz_killington

They don't believe in the game... that's their problem.

9cupsoftea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By 9cupsoftea
    @atomic_dumpling said:
    " The answer is so obvious that I am not even going to type it. "
    This. The hype train doesn't stop at objective review town.
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jimbo
    @9cupsoftea said:
    " @atomic_dumpling said:
    " The answer is so obvious that I am not even going to type it. "
    This. The hype train doesn't stop at objective review town. "
    Haha, nicely put.
    bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By bhhawks78
    @Jimbo said:
    " @bhhawks78 said:
    " @Jimbo said:

Seriously cry more, stop acting as if Rockstar has hit squads waiting at best buy/gamestop with M16's ready to gun down Ryan/Jeff/Joystiq guys if they get a copy.  It's called an early review for a reason. "
    Care to elaborate?  Because you don't seem to have a point at all as far as I can tell.  Reviewing a launch day copy is completely worthless if all of your 'more co-operative'  competitors have reviews up a week before you - I had assumed this much was obvious. "
    Anyone who knows anything knows most reviews even on good sites are a joke and ignore them except for games they are pumped for and just want to post dumb comments if the score isn't high enough.  Beyond that people just have the 1-2 sources they trust for reviews so timelyness doesn't really matter at all.
    CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By CptBedlam

I just noticed that two German review sites that are known to be rather critical don't have their reviews up yet either while most other sites have. Probably the same thing.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By natetodamax

Metacritic is totally dumb, why publishers live off of it I will never understand.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#66  Edited By Rhaknar

I'm pretty sure Kotaku also didnt get a review copy. and Gametrailers still doesnt have a review up, so they probably didnt get one either

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#67  Edited By apathylad

Huh, that's pretty strange, considering Joystiq doesn't even use review scores.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#68  Edited By natetodamax

So what, first they allegedly told reviewers to give it good reviews, and now they aren't even sending out review copies to everyone? The hell is up with them.

Zimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Zimbo

Give some of the other sites a chance before stating that they haven't received a copy yet. I highly doubt Rockstar wouldn't send review copies to Gamespot,Kotaku and Gametrailers seeing as they are some of the biggest sites.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70  Edited By Rowr

They probably just saw every review ryan has ever written and didnt want to risk an 80 or 60 on metacritic.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Rhaknar

let's not forget that this CAN be a "simple" case of bad relationship between said websites and rockstar, I remember some months ago Jeff joking (or so we thought) on a bombcast about if he tried to check RDR they would kick him out... i think back during Pax or something.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#72  Edited By Kazona

Meh, this just means that I'll hold off on buying the game until I see a review from GB. 

BeepBeepBoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By BeepBeepBoop

The way I see it, rockstar is a company, and they want to sell their games. Unfortunately a lot of people look only at scores, so they want high scores; so they simply send it out to reviewers who will give them their high scores. 
    Some people are just too cynical. And this controversy always comes around with major releases, this won't be the last time the GB team or Joytiq don't get a review copy.
    At the end of the day, it's not going to stop me buying it, but that's because I love me some westerns. 
    And Edge gave it a 9....so fair play.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    @Milkman said:
    " @Kombat said:
    " They're not being dicks about it.  This was very obviously a business decision.  They sent out review copies to the outlets that have been generally favorable to their games in the past.  It's a method of keeping initial review scores high so that people that base their purchasing decisions off that kind of thing will pick it up on day one.  Some PR guy was likely handed a list of dudes to send the game out to, and anyone not on the list that inquired was rejected. It's called making money. "
    That's doesn't make sense when you consider that Giant Bomb gave Grand Theft Auto IV Game of the Year. "
    True, but it would take only one GB reviewer who was a little unhappy with some of the aspects of RDR to give it a four out of five, which would mean an 80 score on metacritic.  The GB review system might be a good way to review games, but it's not exactly kind to metacritic's scoring system.

As for other sites, they've probably proven to be too unpredictable in the past.  A Destructoid reviewer gave Assassin's Creed 2 a 4.5.  After shit like that goes down, would you trust them to review your new blockbuster video game title that has been years in the making?

From a gamer perspective, I really dislike not being able to read a GB RDR review today.  From a business perspective, they're doing the right thing for their game and I agree with them.
    myslead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75  Edited By myslead
    @MattyFTM said:
    " I'm willing to bet it's to do with the rating systems. They want high Metacritic scores. Joystiq don't assign ratings to their review, and thus don't affect Metacritic scores, so they're not bothered about getting a review copy to them. And Giant Bomb's five star rating system doesn't lend itself to favourable Metacritic scores (e.g. a 4/5 is actually a good score on GB, but 80 on metacritic is average score). "
    this
    Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Rhaknar
    @myslead said:
    " @MattyFTM said:
    this "
    makes sense, but if true, this would be a Rockstar USA option only, since Eurogamer, known for harsh reviews (and they gave the game a 8) got their review copy (from Rockstar in europe one assumes)
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @CL60 said:
    " I love all the conspiracy theorists xD "
    lol
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Milkman
    @SpaceInsomniac:
    I don't like how people seem to be casting it aside as "well, that's business". While it probably is just business for Rockstar, the idea of developers singling out publications that they feel may be detrimental to their "average" is really something that shouldn't be commonplace. It's gives us as a consumer an unfair view of a product and while this may be something that happens all the time, that doesn't make it right.
    Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#79  Edited By Alexander

It would be nice if the GB crew could clear this up on the Bomcast tomorrow.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ProfessorEss
    @Milkman said:

" @ProfessorEss said:

" @Milkman said:

" @MAN_FLANNEL said:
    " Wow.  2 small video game websites didn't get a review copy of a video game.  Let's freak out some more.  "
    That's not the problem. They were refused, not forgotten. "
    But if they were refused because Rockstar deemed them unimportant then what's the problem? "
    Considering places like "Cynamite", "GameReactor", and "Playmania", among others, were given review copies, I doubt that popularity was the issue. "
    Yeah, you got me there I suppose.

There's a real good chance I'm wrong, but I still think there's a good chance that there's a perfectly boring and undramatic answer to all of this. :)
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Milkman

Also, not to get too far into conspiracy theories here, but some things about this don't add up. Most people here have said that Rockstar felt Giant Bomb and Joystiq would hurt the Metacritic average, which is probably a pretty safe prediction. However, if that was Rockstar's intentions here, why would they send a review copy to Edge, one of the most notoriously harsh review sites in the industry? Or Eurogamer, for that matter, who are also seen as pretty harsh? Also, I am be wrong here, but I don't think Joystiq is even featured on Metacritic. Joystiq doesn't attach scores to their reviews so unless Metacritic uses some kind of bullshit "text-to-score" conversion, I don't see how they are relevant. Everything about this seems like a personal dig against these excluded sites. Especially after you take into account that "they would have kicked me out" comment made by Jeff after he thought about checking the game out at E3 or PAX or whatever it was. Obviously, the comments were made jokingly but they must have some bearings for Jeff to make the comments in the first place. I'm probably reading too much into everything at this point but to me, it just doesn't make much sense.

Either way, whether it be strictly business or personal, it's a fucked up situation by Rockstar and something that just shouldn't happen.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Rhaknar
    @Milkman said:
    " Also, not to get too far into conspiracy theories here, but some things about this don't add up. Most people here have said that Rockstar felt Giant Bomb and Joystiq would hurt the Metacritic average, which is probably a pretty safe prediction. However, if that was Rockstar's intentions here, why would they send a review copy to Edge, one of the most notoriously harsh review sites in the industry? Or Eurogamer, for that matter, who are also seen as pretty harsh? Also, I am be wrong here, but I don't think Joystiq is even featured on Metacritic. Joystiq doesn't attach scores to their reviews so unless Metacritic uses some kind of bullshit "text-to-score" conversion, I don't see how they are relevant. Everything about this seems like a personal dig against these excluded sites. Especially after you take into account that "they would have kicked me out" comment made by Jeff after he thought about checking the game out at E3 or PAX or whatever it was. Obviously, the comments were made jokingly but they must have some bearings for Jeff to make the comments in the first place. I'm probably reading too much into everything at this point but to me, it just doesn't make much sense.  Either way, whether it be strictly business or personal, it's a fucked up situation by Rockstar and something that just shouldn't happen. "
    like i said, its more likely that there's some bad blood between these sites and rockstar, for whatever reason
    Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Spoonman671

It's amazing to me that people hate Sony for their arrogance, but for some reason Rockstar gets a pass.  They won't even put out a damn demo.

CSXLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84  Edited By CSXLoser

I dont care. Im getting this game with a free 25 dollar gift card. It cant be that bad right?

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    @Spoonman671 said:
    " It's amazing to me that people hate Sony for their arrogance, but for some reason Rockstar gets a pass.  They won't even put out a damn demo. "
    Rockstar doesn't talk shit about their competitors when they're in last place (which is something Sony did often during the first few years of the PS3), and demos can sometimes hurt sales more than help them.  They do a great job of killing hype by making expectations into common knowledge.  People wouldn't be hyped about RDR as much right now if they could already play a small portion of it.
    Moridin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Moridin

I'll be passing out the tinfoil hats at 5 o'clock, duders. Jeez.

More importantly, this: 

@MattyFTM
    said:

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like some said, blame metacritic

yukoasho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#88  Edited By yukoasho
    @Milkman:

Well at least I know to wait on that Red Dead purchase.  The only reason I can think of is that Joystiq and Giant Bomb aren't staffed by ass-kissers and would thus threaten the bottom line.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By WinterSnowblind

I'm sure they're not happy about Eurogamer giving it an 8 then.
    Obviously not a bad score, but clearly not the type of glowing review they're looking for.

Then again, Eurogamer are trying their hardest to be like EDGE and seem to be given out overly critical reviews of everything these days.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By get2sammyb
    @MattyFTM said:
    This is the reason. It's not an issue anyway. GiantBomb will go out and buy the game tonight. Play it over the week. Review it by next week. Score's up. Everyone's happy.
    ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ProfessorEss
    @get2sammyb said:
    This is the reason. It's not an issue anyway. GiantBomb will go out and buy the game tonight. Play it over the week. Review it by next week. Score's up. Everyone's happy. "
    Everyone?
    Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#92  Edited By Jayross

I knew something was up when there was no mention of it, and when they announced they were doing *gasp* Split/Second. 

That sucks, and I understand why Giantbomb isn't publishing anything about it.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vitor
    @WinterSnowblind said:
    " I'm sure they're not happy about Eurogamer giving it an 8 then. Obviously not a bad score, but clearly not the type of glowing review they're looking for.  Then again, Eurogamer are trying their hardest to be like EDGE and seem to be given out overly critical reviews of everything these days. "
    Despite enjoying Giantbomb's game coverage more, for reviews I tend to stick closely with Eurogamer, especially if it's a harsher one (they are prone to falling into the hype trap like everyone else - Resistance 2 and God of War 3 are two good examples for me at least) but when they hand out a reviews score that's out of line with the general opinion, it's usually spot on (3d dot game heroes for example is totally a 6 for me, despite how damned charming it is and MGS4, while incredible in places, is so all over the place in terms of quality that I couldn't help but agree with their 8/10 as an overall judgement on the game). 

The only problem is that some reviews (like the RDR one) tend to focus too much on the positive in the text itself that when the last few paragraphs of criticism hit, it often feels like nitpicking. I think the quality of the writing itself is good enough and the opinions therein justified well enough that those scores don't seem too harsh just for the sake of being so (whereas Edge's 7/10 for Chains of Olympus strikes me as being just that when you compare it to the actual text). Not that you should ever need to have the text solely there to justify the final numerical value but still, some people give the latter more weight and for those that do, I feel Eurogamer only really annoys those who were going to buy the game anyway and feel that their decision has been undermined by someone else voicing a contrary opinion to the norm. 
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By get2sammyb

Not that it's all about the score mind! ^^

I doubt anyone in this thread is indecisive enough about RDR to need the GiantBomb review. If you are dependent on that opinion, then you're probably not interested in the game enough to need it day one, and can wait the extra seven days or so for GB to give the game coverage here.

The other alternative is to hit up IGN, Eurogamer, or whatever and read their review.

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By JokerSmilez

My guess is it's a combination of things, the most important is they want to try and maintain the highest possible review average for the day of release. Lots of companies bonuses are based on things like this, and they know how much sales are effected by early review scores. If they can have an early review average of around 95%, that's only going to be good for them.

Obviously, there's some kind of bad blood between some people at Rockstar and Jeff, and that could be a part of why Giant Bomb got snubbed, but more likely it has to do with a good game getting either a 100 or an 80.

As for the odd "low" score (ie, Eurogamers 80), that reminds me of when my friends and I would cheat on tests in 9th grade. We'd intentionally answer a few questions wrong to throw the scent off the trail. Not saying that's what happened, but it wouldn't be a conspiracy to assume that they have highly paid PR people who's job it is to do what they can to manage review scores. If they can do that in a way that has the appearance of being totally legit, while also guarding themselves from sites that could possibly hurt their day 1 reviews scores, they'd be stupid not to do it. They obviously can't stop a site like Giant Bomb or Joystiq from buying a copy on Tuesday and giving it whatever score or review they want, but if they can control the scores on release date, they're going to do it as much as possible.

Also, to the person who suggested that Giant Bomb and Joystiq are small? Joystiq is the second most popular video game news blog behind Kotaku and Giant Bomb has some of the industry's most respected writers working for it. And both sites have extreamly popular videogame podcats that are routinesly in the top 10 on iTunes (with the Bombcast often at #1). These are both sites that hold a tremendous amount of sway with the enthusiast gamer, whereas for the "average" gamer, Metacritic is likely all they'll ever check and when they're marketing their game as "GTAIV in the Wild West" and "From the company that brought your GTAIV", that's who they're marketing towards.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Jimbo

I don't really buy the '5 stars isn't kind to metacritic' theory tbh (that's not to say that Rockstar doesn't).  The "4/5 = 80%" point is about as accurate as the 5 star scale ever gets when directly compared to a percentage scale.  3* realistically being around 70% anywhere else and 5* typically being low 90s.  3 converts too low, 5 converts too high, 4 is about right.  So unless you are expecting 3s or lower, then a 5 star scale converts in your favour.  You are far more likely to receive a 100% MC score out of a 5 star system that you are from a site marking directly in percentages.  To maximize your chances of ending up with a 95+% Metacritic score overall, you ought to be stacking as many 5* review sites as possible, imo.  If you have no confidence in your game, then yes you should avoid them, because 2s and 3s are really punishing when converted.

But obviously, handpicking your reviewers trumps any other method.

chogi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By chogi

what's jeff's beef with rockstar?

Hourai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Hourai

This is why I don't really care about reviews when deciding what to play. Sites like IGN will review any decent game above an 8.5 if it's good for business, so scores don't mean shit there anymore. I agree with Giant Bomb on reviews (especially Brad, his opinions and tastes are frighteningly similar), but unfortunately they usually can't pump reviews out before the release date and they can't review most games because of the small number of staff.  

I don't need a review to know that I'll enjoy Red Dead Redemption. From what I've seen of the gameplay (official videos and streams) I highly doubt it will disappoint. But I also don't think it will be a 10/10 masterpiece either. 

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Rhaknar
    @Jayross said:
    " I knew something was up when there was no mention of it, and when they announced they were doing *gasp* Split/Second.  That sucks, and I understand why Giantbomb isn't publishing anything about it. "
    don't start that shit again, they have the same trailers up that everyone has, and they announced a quicklook on I Love Mondays
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By DystopiaX
    @Hourai said:

" This is why I don't really care about reviews when deciding what to play. Sites like IGN will review any decent game above an 8.5 if it's good for business, so scores don't mean shit there anymore. I agree with Giant Bomb on reviews (especially Brad, his opinions and tastes are frighteningly similar), but unfortunately they usually can't pump reviews out before the release date and they can't review most games because of the small number of staff.   I don't need a review to know that I'll enjoy Red Dead Redemption. From what I've seen of the gameplay (official videos and streams) I highly doubt it will disappoint. But I also don't think it will be a 10/10 masterpiece either.  "

but texts do matter, somewhat. 
    edit- the IGN review also seems stupid considering one of his negatives was that the auto-aim made the game too easy. My response? turn that bitch off. Sometimes these reviewers confuse me with their stupidity.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.