Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

So did I finish Undead Nightmare then?*Spoilers*

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Venatio

So I just completed On a Pale horse and Marston is now a zombie, so is that it? Kinda underwhelming DLC tbh, and I'm only at about 61.0 percent game competion, I did all the sidemissions I could find, what 39 percent of the game might I be missing here?

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Venatio

Anyone have some input on this?

Lemoncookie01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Lemoncookie01

the other 39 is the other outfits and challenges you haven't finished.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By hatking

The quality of the story isn't really the reason this DLC is great.  I think just the complete and utter insane direction they went with it is why it's so great. 

Anyway, it sounds like you just have the challenges, outfits and missing persons missions left.  You can find some pretty decent walkthrough online for all that stuff though.
    WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By WalkerTR77

I think they should have updated the main game, so that at the end Zombie John Marston pops out, eats Jack and continues on his merry way.

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By foggel

To me it is one of the best DLCs I have ever played. Just a lot of fun, and not to mention laughs. But yeah, you're finished with the story.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.