War Horse code trade

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DryvBy (249 posts) -

Looking to trade for the Gamestop reward if anyone is interested.

#2 Posted by Liono88 (368 posts) -

I tried the same thing...didnt get scammed...but didnt get a war horse either, be careful

#3 Posted by DryvBy (249 posts) -

Rats. I wish they'd let us all have the rewards soon.

#4 Edited by yyZiggurat (1016 posts) -
@DryvBy:  Where did you buy the game from?
#5 Posted by Liono88 (368 posts) -
@marcusravenheart said:
" If you would like i would love to trade you my code for the gamestop reward for a warhorse code. Just e-mail me at Marcusravenheart@gmail.com  or message me on aim at Desired Deviance. "
*cough*
#6 Posted by marcusravenheart (224 posts) -

I messaged him a few times, even when it labeled him online.  Sadly he still hasn' t responded.

#7 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@marcusravenheart said:
" I messaged him a few times, even when it labeled him online.  Sadly he still hasn' t responded. "
Your post is very much like a post that scammed someone. So I would never trade with you.
#8 Posted by marcusravenheart (224 posts) -

I am not a scam artist.  I am just trying to get the last thing I need to have all three items in game. I already have the outfit, and golden guns.  Just need the war horse.  I went and snagged a second 360 gamestop code.  I was doing a google search and found Giant Bomb and this post so i registered and responded to this thread.  I just want the war horse, and since i have been already scammed once, (I had a spare golden gun set as well), I can understand your skepticism.

#9 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -
@marcusravenheart said:
" I am not a scam artist.  I am just trying to get the last thing I need to have all three items in game. I already have the outfit, and golden guns.  Just need the war horse.  I went and snagged a second 360 gamestop code.  I was doing a google search and found Giant Bomb and this post so i registered and responded to this thread.  I just want the war horse, and since i have been already scammed once, (I had a spare golden gun set as well), I can understand your skepticism. "
This is just what the scammer would WANT us to think
#10 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6197 posts) -
@marcusravenheart said:
" I am not a scam artist.  I am just trying to get the last thing I need to have all three items in game. I already have the outfit, and golden guns.  Just need the war horse.  I went and snagged a second 360 gamestop code.  I was doing a google search and found Giant Bomb and this post so i registered and responded to this thread.  I just want the war horse, and since i have been already scammed once, (I had a spare golden gun set as well), I can understand your skepticism. "
LULZ.
#11 Posted by marcusravenheart (224 posts) -

*Facepalm*

#12 Posted by marcusravenheart (224 posts) -

So yeah, just had a ray of hope thinking I finally found some one to trade with.  Offered the code to the guy first to prove i was legit.  He put it in, and it worked.  Then he gave me one.  It claimed it worked, but it didn't because he already used the code before.  So yup... I got scammed for a second time now.

#13 Posted by TomA (2531 posts) -

umm isn't trading codes a no no on GB

#14 Posted by lordofultima (6249 posts) -

No advertisement, sorry.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.