What Multiplayer Characters do you use?

#1 Posted by crazierjohnatham (9 posts) -

I use that American Army Seargeant, the one that's the third you unlock? The one with white hair. Whom do you use as your character? Also, does anyone else play as the army? I believe I am left alone to stop these Mexican Army grunts from invading Tall Trees!

#2 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3088 posts) -

I used the second guy in Dutch's gang for a long time (the one that's not Native American) and I used Irish a bit as well, but I don't remember who I used last.

#3 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

I use a dirty miner that wears a blacksmiths apron.

#4 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Mutliplayer is awful though

#5 Posted by crazierjohnatham (9 posts) -

LieNxGR, I didn't ask for your opinion, but thank you for it, but I must whole heartily disagree with you, but I digress each to his own, your opinion isn't fact, but niether is mine. It's what we THINK, not what we KNOW. I enjoyed the Multiplayer. Now, if anyone played American Army, or is doing so now, say so.

#6 Posted by pweidman (2364 posts) -

It's been a long time tc. Can't remember exactly. I think I mostly rolled with the guy w/the tophat and feather,lol. You still finding full rooms in that RDR mp?

#7 Posted by mano521 (1232 posts) -

Dirty Dan, solely for the spongebob reference.

#8 Posted by crazierjohnatham (9 posts) -

There are a few crouded servers, although, most of the time servers consist between 5 and 10 players.

#9 Posted by karatetron (692 posts) -

It began and ended with that dapper British gentleman from the Red Dead Revolver DLC.

#10 Posted by Zacagawea (1616 posts) -

Irish. He's a cool dude.

#11 Posted by crazierjohnatham (9 posts) -

Time to keep this alive. I figured out the name of my char. It's Gaptooth Mcgee I think.

#12 Posted by Donkeycow (558 posts) -

When i played i switched mostly between Jack and John Marston, but also occasionally used some of the Cattle Rustlers.

#13 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7100 posts) -

Red. Never played Red Dead Revolver but Red looks pretty cool.

#14 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8607 posts) -
#15 Edited by Yummylee (22576 posts) -

I switched between Rowan Babcock and Robert Daniels for a long while, then I'd mostly deviate between Hank Sutter and Derek Fulton. I also rolled as Leigh Johnson for a fair bit too - never not be Marshallin'.

Oh, and now that I think about, I played as Edgar Ross for a long while when I was aspiring for the Golden Guns. I played so much RDR MP. Some great times were had, and I was really good at the competitive stuff, too.

#16 Posted by TheSlothKing (331 posts) -

I don't remember his name ,but he is from red dead revolver and has dynamite on his head, is fat, and no shirt. Either that or some random character.

#17 Posted by MrM0obs (2 posts) -

I always use Herbert Moon... it gives people great pleasure killing me

#18 Posted by Lukeweizer (2770 posts) -

Bonnie or the fat mexican with the big hat.

#19 Posted by TheHT (11819 posts) -
#20 Posted by BBQBram (2294 posts) -

I cycle through all of 'em. So many skins to use. I'd play around five to ten levels and then pick a different one - I just wanted to see 'em all in action. Red Dead multiplayer is still my weekly bomcast game, I must have put in over a thousand hours combined with all my single player playthroughs...damn I love that game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.