Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Jun 02, 2009

After the death of his brother at the hands of a corrupt Earth government, Alec Mason has no choice but to join the Red Faction terrorist cell and fight to free Mars from Earth oppression.

Red Faction - Revolutionary

omipatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By omipatrick

I just finished Red Faction: Guerrilla (great game) and I was completing all the side missions. When I noticed I no longer had anymore side missions to do but it still require 6 missions for 'Revolutionary' unlock. Anyone have any ideas what the last 6 missions are?

Drrizzit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Drrizzit

I have no idea, i just beat the game then brought it back to block buster

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Looking at a specific achievement's comment page is preferred to starting a thread.  The missions you are missing are most likely the randomly occurring activities you receive throughout the game, such as convoy and courier.  Good luck with this one.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By StarFoxA

The radio missions are completely random (and there are 28 in total), so there's a big chance you'll get a repeating one over and over as opposed to the ones you actually need.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    Here is a map of were you would most likely would receive the radio missions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.