Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Jun 02, 2009

After the death of his brother at the hands of a corrupt Earth government, Alec Mason has no choice but to join the Red Faction terrorist cell and fight to free Mars from Earth oppression.

Revolutionary - Guerrilla Actions Checklist

SketchyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By SketchyBrown
    Has anyone else had the problem I've had? Complete the game... finish all the Guerrilla Actions on your map... but all the House Arrest missions are still lit up, like you haven't done them? And you can't seem to get any new Convoy/Interception/Assault missions to spawn while driving around the map? Are you as pissed as I am that you're stuck at 97/104 Guerrilla Actions - so close but so far from the Revolutionary achievement?

Of course you are! Why else would you be reading this blog post? I decided to do something about it. I took a FAQ off of GameFAQs and created an Excel spreadsheet detailing all of the Guerrilla Actions in the game while doing a second run through of the game. They are sorted first by Sector and then by Mission Type. You can track your progress by checking off each mission as they are completed, making sure to complete all actions before liberating a sector.

Now, here's the caveat - This spreadsheet is a BETA at best at the moment. It is a work in progress, being finalized as I complete my second run through of the game. There are some other things to keep in mind while using this spreadsheet:

• Not all Guerrilla Actions are available as soon as you enter a new Sector. Completing all of the missions, short of the final liberation mission, should reveal all of them on your map.
    • It is still in an unfinished, but 100% usable, BETA form. Missions highlighted in pink or red may have not been confirmed and seem suspicious as to wether or not they are correct. This page will be updated if I find any errors and the spreadsheet will be updated.

(sorry for the 10 second wait...)

Feedback is welcome and most likely necessary to ensure the 100% accuracy of this checklist.
    Thanks for your time, and good luck!

SketchyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SketchyBrown
    Has anyone else had the problem I've had? Complete the game... finish all the Guerrilla Actions on your map... but all the House Arrest missions are still lit up, like you haven't done them? And you can't seem to get any new Convoy/Interception/Assault missions to spawn while driving around the map? Are you as pissed as I am that you're stuck at 97/104 Guerrilla Actions - so close but so far from the Revolutionary achievement?

Of course you are! Why else would you be reading this blog post? I decided to do something about it. I took a FAQ off of GameFAQs and created an Excel spreadsheet detailing all of the Guerrilla Actions in the game while doing a second run through of the game. They are sorted first by Sector and then by Mission Type. You can track your progress by checking off each mission as they are completed, making sure to complete all actions before liberating a sector.

Now, here's the caveat - This spreadsheet is a BETA at best at the moment. It is a work in progress, being finalized as I complete my second run through of the game. There are some other things to keep in mind while using this spreadsheet:

• Not all Guerrilla Actions are available as soon as you enter a new Sector. Completing all of the missions, short of the final liberation mission, should reveal all of them on your map.
    • It is still in an unfinished, but 100% usable, BETA form. Missions highlighted in pink or red may have not been confirmed and seem suspicious as to wether or not they are correct. This page will be updated if I find any errors and the spreadsheet will be updated.

(sorry for the 10 second wait...)

Feedback is welcome and most likely necessary to ensure the 100% accuracy of this checklist.
    Thanks for your time, and good luck!

Sarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sarcasm

Amazing. Thank you. The completion percentage is a great touch. I think it's also safe to say many people will get use from this.

krille1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By krille1e

allso only got 97 / 104    got really pisst.   i downloaded the file bout dident work  what program shoud i oppen it with and where do i get it?         and thanks 4 doing this =) !

krille1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By krille1e
    @Sarcasm:
    hay i saw a comment frome u about red faction guerilla actions!   i wonder what program shoud i oppen it with and where do i get it? =) thanx
    MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By MetalGearSunny

They patched the house arrest issue.

SketchyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SketchyBrown
    @Metal_Gear_Sunny:  
    I'm aware they've patched the issue... in fact, they announced the patch the day after I posted the checklist here.... they even went so far as to delete my post on the official Troubleshooting boards...

Anyway - I think that leaving this up is beneficial either way as I still find it useful and convenient to have all the GA's listed as they are - and if I find it useful even with the new patch, I'm sure others will as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.