michael4playstation3's Red Faction: Guerrilla (PlayStation 3) review

• michael4playstation3 wrote this review on .

Fun But Disappointing

The destruction in this game is really fun, but i found myself creating a single player LAN game just so i can destroy the buildings in peace. In the story mode the EDF attack you when you get too close to their buildings so you have no time to plan your explosive charges. This annoyed me the most because trying to find the support beams and hearing the structures creek under the pressure and finally crumbling to the ground is a really neat experience. Furthermore the missions are repetitive and the characters are easy to forget. The Maps are really large but have no variety and detail on them is low. I did not have many expectations for Red Faction: Guerilla and still I feel no enjoyment in returning to this game.