spankingaddict's Red Faction: Guerrilla (PlayStation 3) review

A great open world game...

I dont like to write long reviews so this wont be any exception. Red Faction Guerrilla is a very good open world game.Its around 12-15 hours long, and if you do everything it will take maybe around 20 hours. The main point of the game is destroying stuff with your hammer,vehicles, or guns. You can destroy basically everything you see except mars itself. There are alot of great missions with a reasonable amount of variety. Your character is Alec Mason and u come to mars to work by your brothers side, and later help him take over the evil edf. The story and characters are not very well made at all, but all the fun in this game is the game play itself. The graphics and sound are good overall, and the destruction sounds and looks very very good. The game play is just plain fun from destroying everything in your sight with a huge robot to slowly ripping apart buildings and edf bases. The cons in red faction are the horrible checkpoints,medicore story and characters, and the gun play could be a little better. Red Faction Guerrilla is a very solid rent for me, so i recomment people to rent this great game.

ps i only recommend a buy for people if i give it a 4.5 or 5 and a rent if it gets a 3.5 or 4. ohhh and i know im not a very good reviewer sooo no stupid comments about that.

Posted by PretzelAddict

what do you mean you are not a very good reviewer? your reviews are like the bible to me. lol.

Posted by bdhost05

i do not agree with one thing about this review, the characters in this game are the main reason i like it. i think they're all extremely lovable guys and people i would love to hang with. but anyways i still think it's a good review other than that, i give the review a 4 out of 5. lol

Posted by spankingaddict
@bdhost05:  thats the thing the characters r so good that i wish i would have friends like that in real life, thats why i dont like them lol......