3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 9 releases and 0 DLC

If Red Faction doesn't take place on Mars... 0

... then is it really Red Faction?I guess the "Red" in Red Faction this time comes from the obvious Communist era tones in the artwork and "for the people" storyline. Red Faction 2 doesn't take place on Mars. It doesn't have a whole lot to do with the first game at all, really, and that's okay with me. I love/hate Red Faction. I hate it because the AI was awful, the geo-mod was not entirely impressive or overly useful, and the levels were linear and sparsely decorated. It felt like a crap Half-L...

And The Winner For Least Improved Sequel Goes To... 0

The reward winner for least improved sequel is a debatable one. There have been a lot of game sequels that have failed to go beyond the original's potential, I'm sure alot of people would like to point their finger to the more recent Bioshock 2 in this regard. Alot of sequels have also practically ridden on whatever success the first game had to begin with, have a look at Ubisoft's Far Cry 2 and you tell me how it is exactly related to the original. Matching thse points up, I'm undecided as to h...