Final version is out now. Do you think we'll have a QL?

#1 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -

I'd love to see a QL for this game.
I really like WWII shooters, but since I'm not the biggest fan of multiplayer, I feel like a QL at both the SP campaign (I mean, I hear there's one) and the MP modes would really help me make up my mind; I'm sure it would also be helpful to a lot of people who may not be very familiar with the franchise.

Do you think we're gonna see a QL for this game?

#2 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

ryan said they would get drew to look at it so probably?

#3 Posted by Aas (603 posts) -

That would be rad.

#4 Posted by Witzig (326 posts) -

@KillyDarko said:

I feel like a QL at both the SP campaign (I mean, I hear there's one)

The single player is nothing more than practice with bots there is no story what so ever. Its better than the first game but it's not BFBC2 or any of the CoDs story or gameplay wise.

#5 Posted by shinigami420 (640 posts) -

....Great another ww2 game

#6 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -
@Witzig said:

@KillyDarko said:

I feel like a QL at both the SP campaign (I mean, I hear there's one)

The single player is nothing more than practice with bots there is no story what so ever. Its better than the first game but it's not BFBC2 or any of the CoDs story or gameplay wise.

Ah, dammit... it's a no go for me, then. And thanks for the info, by the way! :)
#7 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@shinigami420 said:

You've never seen a WW2 game so realistic, so beautiful and so competitive.. 

this game is fucking awesome, not to mention that i LOVE WW2. 
#8 Posted by sirdesmond (1234 posts) -

I'm hoping for a Quick Look as I'd like to see other people opinions of it and how it plays on a better comp than mine!

#9 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1438 posts) -

So far what I've seen of this game is awesome. I mean you friggin have to change your barrels of your weapons and check your ammo. That's awesome (I'm being serious).
#10 Posted by Mikemcn (6955 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic said:

@shinigami420 said:

i LOVE WW2.

Too soon.

#11 Posted by raiz265 (2233 posts) -

@shinigami420 said:

yeah, we had 1000s of those during the last years, need some more modern day shooters, right?

#12 Posted by Applederp (116 posts) -

I bet the QL will have Vinny and Drew. Those two are always the ones who do the awesome, not well known PC games.

#13 Posted by emergency (1193 posts) -

@Applederp said:

I bet the QL will have Vinny and Drew. Those two are always the ones who do the awesome, not well known PC games.

Close, but no cigar.

#14 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1552 posts) -

Will there be a QL? Not a chance.

#15 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@Captain_Felafel said:

Will there be a QL? Not a chance.

You know there is one?

#16 Posted by AlexW00d (6182 posts) -

@Captain_Felafel: I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or just dumb. I hope the former, I really do.

#17 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1552 posts) -

@CL60: @AlexW00d: I was being sarcastic.

#18 Posted by azrailx (242 posts) -

^ lies !!!

#19 Posted by YoThatLimp (1880 posts) -

How buggy has the final release been? I want to play with the community, but man if it sucks I don't want to waste 40$

#20 Posted by sealquest (1 posts) -

The game was buggy on release: lag at full 64 player servers, sound bug, stats broken....

TWI have already done a few patches, and are about to release a new patch that will fix the stats and some other stuff. Also, stats will be reset, so everyones back at 0.

#21 Posted by YoThatLimp (1880 posts) -
@sealquest said:

The game was buggy on release: lag at full 64 player servers, sound bug, stats broken....

TWI have already done a few patches, and are about to release a new patch that will fix the stats and some other stuff. Also, stats will be reset, so everyones back at 0.

This is a bad game. So many bugs, so many issues. I figured it has been out a while, the team is aware of the issues and it can't be as bad as people make it out to be right? Wrong. Its worse. I really wish steam gave refunds, because this is terrible. 
#22 Posted by YoThatLimp (1880 posts) -

For some reason when I bumped up my resolution to my LCDs native resolution I can play it on ultra no problem? So weird. hah

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.