Red Orchestra 2, guest pass give away

#1 Posted by Talis12 (488 posts) -

I have 3 guest passes to give away for the game for those who want to try it out.. first come, first serve.

This pass only gives you access to the full version of this game for a limited time period.
Steam
Guest Pass
Red Orchestra 2 - 3 Day Pass
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, the leading tactical multiplayer WWII shooter on the PC, will take the award winning Red Orchestra franchise into the next generation of gaming.
#2 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@sideshow: Have any left?

#3 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1803 posts) -

ill take one

if there are any left

#4 Posted by Spoonman671 (4563 posts) -

Right here, man.

#5 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I have three more, PM me if you want one.

#6 Posted by Talis12 (488 posts) -

@Spoonman671 said:

Right here, man.

@connerthekewlkid said:

ill take one

if there are any left

@CL60 said:

@sideshow: Have any left?

send me your steam email or add me to your friends so i can give it to you.. my steams is http://steamcommunity.com/id/talis

#7 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@sideshow My Steam name is Hybrid737 :)
#8 Posted by Brunchies (2484 posts) -

can I have one, just pm it to me. Look up brunchies on steam.

#9 Posted by Talis12 (488 posts) -

@CL60 said:

added you to steam m8

#10 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

Ooh, just in time. Red Orchestra 2 will have a share of the giant bomb PC gamenights for June (will be announced in a blog soon).

#11 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@sideshow

@CL60 said:

added you to steam m8

Alright thanks, I'll accept your friend request when I get home from work. :)
#12 Posted by Talis12 (488 posts) -

connerthekewlkid = redeemed

#13 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@sideshow I'll be home in around 6 more hours. Don't know if you'll still be on by then.
#14 Posted by SaFt (379 posts) -

I have some guest passes to give away too if anyone is interested. Leave your mail in the post/PM and i'll send it as soon as possible.

#15 Posted by Talis12 (488 posts) -

@CL60 said:

@sideshow I'll be home in around 6 more hours. Don't know if you'll still be on by then.

thats like 2AM my time.. not sure if im still online by then.. just make sure you accept the friends invite and i can send it to ya

#16 Posted by theodacourt (520 posts) -

I'd like a guest pass from anyone who is willing! My steam is here!

#17 Posted by Spoonman671 (4563 posts) -
@sideshow: My steam info is right here, duder.  Thanks for the pass!
#18 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

I have 3 guest passes for Red Orchestra 2 as well, just reply with your steam info if you want one.

#19 Edited by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

@theodacourt: Sent you a friend request, will send you a guest pass asap after you accept it! (just sent @Spoonman671: a pass as well, I have one more left to give out)

#20 Posted by Talis12 (488 posts) -

@Spoonman671 said:

@sideshow: My steam info is right here, duder. Thanks for the pass!

friend request send.. accept and thou shall receive :)

CL60 = redeemed

#21 Posted by M_Shini (550 posts) -

I Have 3 Pass's if anyone wants them too, if anyone stilled needed one PM me cuz i suck for checking back on forum's.

#22 Posted by theodacourt (520 posts) -

@xobballox: I just accepted! I was going to offer you a Killing Floor pass, but I think I must have given them away already. I do have Luxor: The Fifth Passage and Flatout to give away still. Not really exciting games but I'm not going to use them. I also have some SMNC and TF2 items that I'd be willing to give you if you'd like!

#23 Edited by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

@theodacourt: Alrighty, just sent the pass! No need for compensation, I probably wouldn't get around to playing those games, thanks though!

#24 Posted by theodacourt (520 posts) -

@xobballox: Thanks!

#25 Edited by Bistromath (591 posts) -
#26 Posted by Falk (86 posts) -

I also have 3 passes to give away, send a PM here or contact me on steam

#27 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -
#28 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I also have three guest passes if anyone wants them! Send me a message here or on Steam and I'll get one to you.

#29 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

I have three to give away. On one condition: 

Tomorrow we're having our RO2 bombing run (duders playing together), if and only if you intend to participate tomorrow, you get a code.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.