Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 14, 2006

A World War II FPS designed with historical accuracy and realism in mind. It was originally an Unreal mod, which began on Unreal Tournament 2003.

Anyone Still Play?

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By breadfan

My friend told me about this game and I ended up buying it off of Steam.  The online community seems pretty dead, but are there any Giant Bomb users who still play this once and a while?

Wildfire570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Wildfire570

I haven't played that game in awhile but for me I thought it was surprisingly good. I feel like playing it again now.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Seedofpower

I try, when they came out with achievements but I found it too hard to get into.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By breadfan

I'm really liking it for the most part.  The realism is pretty unique, though it takes some getting used to. 

However I was just on a little while ago and there was only one server running with actual people, the rest were all bots.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Ineedaname

Wow not played this in a while, picked it up myself a while ago on the cheap, was pretty good, took me a while to figure out which team everyone was on, and if you just sort the servers by players, there are a few, you'd have to be on at peak times though, now seems like an odd time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.