I think Ubisoft was lying about this.

#1 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

What have we heard from it in the past two conventions (E3, TGS) other than "Yeah, it's there." I don't think they're actually making this game. By now thwy should have some sort of substance for everyone, if only some concept art.

Anyoen else think Ubisoft is pulling our legs?
#2 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

i thought they were.. has there been any gameplay yet? a trailer? if i remember right I've seen a couple pics

#3 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Not that I've seen. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

#4 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

"yeah... we're making the game... APRIL FOOLS!"

Of course they're making it. They are probably taking their sweet fucking time on it, knowing the reception people will probably give it if it's an inkling like Red Steel 1 was.

#5 Edited by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
Jayge said:
""yeah... we're making the game... APRIL FOOLS!"

Of course they're making it. They are probably taking their sweet fucking time on it, knowing the reception people will probably give it if it's an inkling like Red Steel 1 was."
True. Everyone and their dog will riot if it doesn't have second-coming-of-Christ aiming and swordfighting.
#6 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Yep. And you can bet they probably delayed it after the announcement of MotionPlus, which I don't think they knew about until E3.

#7 Posted by pause422 (6181 posts) -

Well...judging by the first time I even saw a gameplay video of RS1...they could put the most little effort into the game ever, and you could get better swordfighting and aiming than that. That game was just sad on every level.

#8 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

yeah i just tried to find something if anything and couldn't find much. or anything saying that there actually making it..

#9 Posted by jakob187 (21670 posts) -

I hope that they AREN'T making it.  Red Steel was one hell of a way to dupe all of us Wii owners into believing we were going to get a quality product.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.