Red Steel is great

#1 Posted by IAmSoAwesome (2 posts) -

I have to say that Red Steel is one of the greatest FPSs out there. It's really underrated. I like it better than Cod4 or Half Life 2.

#2 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

No

#3 Posted by Eli (347 posts) -

Are you fucking inept or is this a joke? What would make you think that? How the Hell is CoD4 or Half-Life 2 worse than Red Steel? Seriously...

#4 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

I respectfully disagree. The aiming in Red Steel was awful, and the swordfighting was frankly kind of lame. I have high hopes for Red Steel 2, but Red Steel was not Half Life

#5 Posted by Pie (7099 posts) -

Crazy person sais what now?

#6 Posted by Eli (347 posts) -
Pie said:
"Crazy person sais what now?"
Yeah.
#7 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

What serious user would make this their first ever comment? It's probably some idiot's alternate account, so, stop giving him the attention he made this to get.

#8 Posted by IAmSoAwesome (2 posts) -

Whatever guys. Idc what you guys think. It's my personal opinion and I am entitled to it.

#9 Posted by Eli (347 posts) -
IAmSoAwesome said:
"Whatever guys. Idc what you guys think. It's my personal opinion and I am entitled to it."
Well, I guess you're right there. It is your opinion but that doesn't take away that it's a dumb one. Just stfu and stop trying to be funny.
#10 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Lolwututroll. Wutusayrightnow?

#11 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

just... no

#12 Posted by BusterHeiman (1 posts) -

lolz

#13 Edited by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Then explain why you're of that opinion. That shouldn't be too hard, right?

#14 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -
BusterHeiman said:
"lolz"

Al3xand3r said:
"What serious user would make this their first ever comment? It's probably some idiot's alternate account, so, stop giving him the attention he made this to get."
making lolz your first comment isnt exactly awesome either
#15 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

I agree with him.

#16 Posted by Mikemcn (6988 posts) -

Your wrong, Red Steel is kinda fun with friends but thats it . You clearly havent played COD4 or Half Life 2 , your probely just trying to get a rise out of people so i would suggest

EVERYONE STOP POSTING after this

#17 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Wow. It's really not. I'll agree it's been on the end of some really harsh criticism (it's not ENTIRELY terrible) -- but really, much of the game is fucked.

#18 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11746 posts) -
O is for Obvious. T is for Troll. Red Steel was junk.
#19 Posted by Pie (7099 posts) -
AgentJ said:
"BusterHeiman said:
"lolz"

Al3xand3r said:
"What serious user would make this their first ever comment? It's probably some idiot's alternate account, so, stop giving him the attention he made this to get."
"
It's the same person dummy.
#20 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I have to agree!

#21 Posted by Pie (7099 posts) -
CL60 said:
"I have to agree!"
Crazy person sais what now?
#22 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -
AgentJ said:
"BusterHeiman said:
"lolz"

Al3xand3r said:
"
And its been a long running trend since
#23 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

this game made me want to be sick when i first played it

#24 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

i disagree

#25 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

I kno rite! I mean, everything was so ahead of it's time. The swordfighting was too perfect and the gunplay made virgins quiver with sheer excitement. It's probably in my top 10 games everrrrr list. No doubt. None at all.

#26 Posted by MattyFTM (14385 posts) -

So, what other FPS's have you played? Because thinking that, I suspect you're young and have little experience with decent FPS's.

#27 Posted by MisterSpiffy (880 posts) -

Obvious troll is obvious.

#28 Edited by vidiot (2737 posts) -

Yeah. Yeah....NO

Red Steel fun starts at the 2nd part. Highlights of video: "Next gen door opening!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.