So I was talking to a Relic employee.

#1 Posted by big_jon (5708 posts) -

And it seems like everything is great on their side, Sega dudes came in said hi, met the employees, and their families and they are now back at it.

Good news!

#2 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2285 posts) -

What? They are making Impossible Creatures 2?!

But uh yeah great to hear they're okay. Even if they are ignoring my hopes and dreams.

#3 Posted by theoracleofgame (95 posts) -

Good to hear. TOTAL WARHAMMER HERE WE COME.

#4 Posted by Vinny_Says (5681 posts) -

Good for those guys. On a related note, who owns the Outfit IP? I want to see Ryan review The Outfit 2.

#5 Posted by mlarrabee (2875 posts) -

@Vinny_Says: A friend let me borrow The Outfit when I first got my Xbox 360. I got three achievements in it and now I consider him a "friend."

#6 Posted by Ben_H (3296 posts) -
@theoracleofgame said:

Good to hear. TOTAL WARHAMMER HERE WE COME.

I'm more partial to a Total War/Company of Heroes hybrid myself but that sounds super duper awesome too.
#7 Edited by ArtisanBreads (3721 posts) -

Just give me Dawn of War III building off Dawn of War II. Can't wait for that.

#8 Posted by Vinny_Says (5681 posts) -

@mlarrabee said:

@Vinny_Says: A friend let me borrow The Outfit when I first got my Xbox 360. I got three achievements in it and now I consider him a "friend."

So you have sex with them now. Perfectly understandable, that's what the outfit does. Turns friends into more than just friends.

#9 Posted by buft (3300 posts) -

@mlarrabee said:

it gets a lot of hate but that game was great for some dumb coop fun, it was one of the bundle games i got with my 360 and me and my buddy had a great time playing it. Drop a Tank on it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.