Gameplay Trailer

#1 Posted by zungerman090 (311 posts) -

Looks pretty damn sweet. Can't believe that they may actually release this in May. Also, we seem to be getting more black female protagonists. Good step forward. First AC Liberation, now this. Wonder how it turns out in the future.

#2 Posted by zungerman090 (311 posts) -

Ooof. Someone posted this already. Can someone lock or delete this thread please?

#3 Posted by Chaser324 (6537 posts) -

Looks like an interesting mix of Deus Ex and Assassin's Creed along with some unique "adventure game" sort of elements. I definitely want to see more.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by pyrodactyl (2030 posts) -

holy sweet jesus this looks amazing

evolution of the platforming from uncharted, high concept sci-fy with real impact on gameplay and not a next gen product?

SOLD, take my money

let's just hope this demo is representative of the full game

#5 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

Ghost Trick, anyone? Looks great.

#6 Posted by zungerman090 (311 posts) -

@buzz_killington: Oh yeah. Wonder if all important kills will be puzzle based like this. In another trailer, there seemed to be quite a bit of hand to hand combat. That's probably for less important mooks.

#7 Posted by MiniPato (2741 posts) -

You can tell it's the future because all the posh ladies have that short Tron Legacy hair that Olivia Wilde has.

Cyberpunk games are always welcome in my book. More so if they don't rely on guns and shooting dudes as a primary mechanic.

#8 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

Looks great.

#9 Posted by TekZero (2672 posts) -

It had to be an action game huh? If they made it an RPG of some type, I would've been all over it. Now, I'll wait and see.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.