Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Remember Me

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 04, 2013

Remember Me is a futuristic game set in Neo-Paris. The protagonist, Nilin, is up against a tyrant company, Memorize, with the technology to manipulate people's memory to their will. It is up to Nilin and her friends to fight against Memorize to break the bind it has on society.

new Kid X-mas trailer

cannonballbam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cannonballbam

( link to the trailer on youtube)

I mentioned this in the video comments but I have to say the design choice @1:40 with projecting the in-game HUD display of a "shield break" is fucking awesome. The combat looks to be a little more refined but I want to see more of the armor that sprouts out around her right arm in use.

The game looks better with every trailer.

oraknabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By oraknabo

Yeah, this is actually looking like a game I would really like.

I really think the Batman games deserve a lot of credit for reinvigorating hand-to-hand combat systems too.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Ghostiet

Yeah, this looks much better and more refined. Definitely on my most wanted list right now.

I do wish they returned to the outfit from that 7 minute gameplay. I dug that futuristic white coat over this generic get-up.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Genkkaku

I can't wait fo this game but I still think that the combat is the least interesting thing about this game..

@Ghostiet said:

I do wish they returned to the outfit from that 7 minute gameplay. I dug that futuristic white coat over this generic get-up.

Yeah watching that trailer I was thinking, didn't her look, look better in the longer trailer..

djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By djou

I watched the Kid Xmas trailer last night and was blown away. This game came out of nowhere for me and I'm pleasantly surprised. I saw the box art a while back and overlooked it as another generic 3rd person action game. After this clip I fervently watched all the other gameplay footage and was equally excited.

Why is there no more buzz about this game? Capcom has a way of disappointing on promises but I seem to hear about DMC every week but this hasn't been in headlines. Maybe because its a new IP, but this games looks as ass kicking as a Tomb Raider. The game release in May and I hope it delivers and avoids being swallowed up in the glut of Spring games. Just seems like another situation like Sleeping Dogs or Dragon's Dogma where a decent game gets lost in the shuffle.

vortextk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By vortextk

The absolute best part of the game for me, is that it says it's coming out on pc too. Great. Amazing trailers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.