sharpblaze's Remember Me (PC) review

• sharpblaze wrote this review on .

Excellent game; Great story in my opinion.

I really enjoyed playing this game, I really liked the fact that the game is set in the future and has a very good storyline.

The Combo lab was the best feature as i enjoy playing fighting games and also adventure games and 'Remember Me' combined the two together.

I really hope there is going to be a DLC for this game that adds more to the story.

However there is one flaw to some parts the game, on some chapters, if your character dies, then the whole section of that chapter gets reset and this can be very annoying.

The game also includes some puzzles such as figuring out a door code to unlock the next part of the mission. in my opinion, this gives you a short break from the action to solve a logic puzzle.

I completely recommend this game to anyone who enjoys playing adventure / action games and for a price of £29.99 , this is a bargain.

Hope you found this helpful,

Regards,