redpangamer's Remember Me (PC) review

• redpangamer wrote this review on .

Beautiful game and story, repetitive combat.

I really enjoyed the game from a storyline and atmospheric standpoint. the problem lies in the combat system, if it wasn't for the amazing music that plays during fight scenes they'd be extremely boring. Olivier Deriviere's compositions for the game are some of his best works yet.\

i still played through the entire game and enjoyed the experience but i wouldn't play it again because it doesn't particularly need a second playthrough.

Other reviews for Remember Me (PC)

More Art Than Video Game 0

Is Remember Me worth...remembering? Bah dum tss....On the surface, the source material for PC's Remember Me come from very familiar territory. I for one already had my share of stories about dystopian futures, evil mega-corporations and amnesiac heroes. But upon reflection in the 13 hours I put in to complete this game, I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised. Here is a video game that takes worn-out tropes and with them creates an interesting narrative and a conceptually and aesthetical...