Remote Play allows users access to a PS3 wirelessly via a PSP or PS Vita

R.P. Works but is laggy. What to play?

KaramonD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I have remote play working away from my house but the controls lag hard due to the connection. Doing things like searching for the collectibles on ac black flag is fine but anything combat focused is next to impossible. I know there isn't too much out yet for the ps4 but wanted to know if anyone has some "low intensity" ideas of things to do on remote play on other games etc.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Seppli

DC Universe Online. MMOs are a mostly laid back affair, and this one is stupid fun, if you are into the DC Universe even a little. I didn't play too much of it yet, but foiling the Scarecrow's evil plans in Gotham City's starter quest was a good deal of fun. Character creation alone is already worth it really. It's free 2 play too, so no harm in giving it a shot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.