Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Renegade Ops

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 13, 2011

As the "Renegade Ops" rogue military group, you must save the world from the terrorist organization Inferno in this arcade top-down vehicular shooter from the studio that brought you Just Cause 2.

R.O. DLC or sequel - what would you like to see?

AgentZigzag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AgentZigzag

With the lack of people on Steam playing this I had a mate over for some squinting practice (i.e. split screen) and while he liked the game he discovered at the end of Level 1 that all he really wanted to do was pilot the helicopter for the whole game.

This got me wondering what might make it into any DLC released or a possible sequel if the game has done well enough and I wondered what people would like to see.

Personally I want to option to turn the timer off and some mechanic to make exploring the maps a little more meaningful. Plus a little more variety in mission type would be awesome. I've really enjoyed R.O (minus some technical problems I've had) and hope its done well enough to be taken further. I'd also love to be able to switch characters on death rather than being stuck with the same one for a whole level. Maybe even a tag in and out system ala. Lego Star Wars etc.

Peace

ZZ

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.