Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Renegade Ops

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 13, 2011

As the "Renegade Ops" rogue military group, you must save the world from the terrorist organization Inferno in this arcade top-down vehicular shooter from the studio that brought you Just Cause 2.

Split screen co-op character levels for Renegade Ops XBox360

Taefarinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Taefarinas

I've been playing Renegade Ops split screen as the second player, but signed in to XBox Live. I went to play a single player campaign and found that my characters were all at starting level. I was under the impression that the character levels carried over - is that true? And if it is correct, then does anyone know what went wrong? I know from Borderlands that the invited player doesn't always get everything (the money doesn't count for the second player, it seems, at least for some players), but I'm wondering if this is something I could fix.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.