theeasternbloc's Renegade Ops (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

Tons of fun

After seeing Brad's quick look for this game I was really excited to play it. Brad is spot on in his review. The game is very good at what it does, and for such a low price I really feel like I'm getting my money's worth. From Bryant's hard nosed, no nonsense approach to your character's special abilities, everything this game does feels right. This is a game that could have easily gone wrong, but I feel like it's one of the best overall experiences from a game I've had this year.

Other reviews for Renegade Ops (Xbox 360 Games Store)

A Game As Crazy As Its Name Is Mundane 0

Avalanche Studios is a developer oddly in tune with what I want out of my video games. It's almost creepy how closely their games adhere to my checklist of perfect action game staples. Last year, Just Cause 2 showed us how far off the deep end these guys can go, and this year they're bringing their brand of explosive action to the download scene with Renegade Ops. Don't let the mundane name fool you; this is one of the craziest, flashiest, and overall most fun games released on XBLA and PSN this...