Now has a release date !

#1 Edited by NateDawwg (12 posts) -

December 19h guys and gals cant wait been anticipating this game since i heard ryan payton was heading up his own studio

Lil video released today featuring ryan payton speaking to greg miller

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/12/16/metal-gear-solid-to-halo-4-to-republique-up-at-noon-with-ryan-payton

Ps how do i edit the wiki to change the date or do i have to be a gold subscriber

#2 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3359 posts) -

Thanks man kinda wanna see what the fuss is all about this game. Top right hand side where it says "edit wiki".

#3 Posted by NateDawwg (12 posts) -

@i_stay_puft: Doesnt say edit wiki on the webpage on my ipad anywhere in the top right i feel so stupid a bet its right in front of me :(

#4 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3359 posts) -

@i_stay_puft: Doesnt say edit wiki on the webpage on my ipad anywhere in the top right i feel so stupid a bet its right in front of me :(

Just busted out my ipad and it looks like you can't edit the wiki if you're using safari for it.

#5 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5447 posts) -

Diplomacy: Republique was a really solid Starcraft Used Map Settings map; shame this appears to have nothing to do with it (similar to Blood and Iron).

#6 Posted by cikame (1000 posts) -

I assume the PC version gets talked about after they're done releasing it all for ipad.

#7 Posted by Funkydupe (3318 posts) -

Android. :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.