Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Republique

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 19, 2013

Republique is a "stealth survival" game for computers and mobile devices, and the first game by Camouflaj.

Republique comes out of hiding. Releases New Dev Update Video

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mrfluke

reallllly surprised this wasnt covered on GB especially by patrick of all people.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/2/1/3941690/republique-camouflaj-ios-game-comes-out-of-hiding

game looks like its living up to expectations visually, they have to get that one touch gameplay down properly though. if that doesnt feel right that game will be frustrating,

curious to also see how much of a story they pull off, especially since this is an ios game. and how they hired david hayter and jennifer hale to be voice actors.

but i do worry about the situation this team would be in after this game is release, especially when they said that they will be taking the profits from this game and making a pc version with said profits.

interested to see where it goes. i hope ryan payton doesnt shave that beard, that looks amazing :P

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

I'm glad that it's chugging along but I've been actively avoiding following updates about Republique. I backed the project because whatever it ends up being is going to be interesting but I really want to go into the game completely blind.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By JZ

So this a stealth game or what?

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mrfluke

@JZ: yea its more or less a stealth game.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By JZ

Ok I'll buy it for one dollar.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.