RE4 Classic edition for 360 and PS3

#1 Posted by ScubaKlown (35 posts) -
hey ive been reading lots of rumors about a remake of RE4 for the 360 and PS3. its supposed to have a branched story about HUNK like in the PS2 version with Ada wong. they also have a picture of the box art on the web. there is also suppossive game play on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dh4vmhcGU8 . any insight ?
#2 Posted by Exlutonian (167 posts) -

That video links to a page about it being an april fools joke.

#3 Posted by Damonation (556 posts) -

It says its fake in the video description.

#4 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

RE4 has been ported enough already, it would be ridiculous if this actually was true.

#5 Posted by Rivix (162 posts) -

Actually, I would probably buy it again if it had HD graphics... for the third time...

#6 Posted by Exlutonian (167 posts) -

Tis a beautiful game. Due a replay before the 5th, me reckons.

#7 Posted by Ashibaka (37 posts) -

Thankfully it isn't true. I am hoping that if the do remake it it won't be for another decade or so. The game still looks fantastic visually too.

#8 Posted by Hexpane (1397 posts) -

Fake, although RE5 looks a LOT like RE4 gameplay

#9 Posted by Hector (3366 posts) -
Hexpane said:
"Fake, although RE5 looks a LOT like RE4 gameplay"
True.
#10 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Yeah, we'll just have to wait for RE5. I've beaten RE4 probably three times now anyway. I still think it is one of the finest games from last gen, without question. Though I am concerned that RE5 doesn't look like it has made much progress since the last game.

#11 Posted by Hexpane (1397 posts) -
TheGreatGuero said:
"Yeah, we'll just have to wait for RE5. I've beaten RE4 probably three times now anyway. I still think it is one of the finest games from last gen, without question. Though I am concerned that RE5 doesn't look like it has made much progress since the last game."
I love the game, but i HATE the little kid evil thing and I can't bring myself to get past the last few chapters... h
#12 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1086 posts) -
caption
#13 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

Remember when Shinji Mikami said he would cut off his head if Resident Evil 4 ever went multi-platform? Good times. :)

That video's description makes its fake-ness pretty clear. It's usually a good idea to check those out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.