Resident Evil 4 hasn't been ported to anything recently.

#1 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1799 posts) -

What platform do you think is next? Vita or 3DS seems like a good place to put it.

#2 Edited by Bigandtasty (3202 posts) -

Always bet on Ouya.

#3 Posted by Danteveli (1157 posts) -

@bigandtasty: In Korea there is a Android version of Resident Evil 4 so translating that stuff to English shouldn't be a big problem.

#4 Edited by GS_Dan (1401 posts) -

Resident Evil 4: Ocarina of Time Edition

#5 Edited by believer258 (11565 posts) -

@bigandtasty: In Korea there is a Android version of Resident Evil 4 so translating that stuff to English shouldn't be a big problem.

There's an iPhone version here, if I'm not mistaken.

#6 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1230 posts) -

No matter what I am expecting Oculus Rift support.

#7 Edited by Nictel (2368 posts) -

Does the online shop for PS4 or Xbox4000 count?

#8 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2205 posts) -

Funnily enough I can imagine a 3DS version given that there was Resident Evil Revelations for it and I don't put it past Capcom to port RE4 to anything that can make it an extra buck.

#9 Edited by cbarnes86 (543 posts) -

Yea, I guess the On-Demand version was the latest one. Before that, there was an iOS release. I would say the portables (3DS or Vita). Honestly, I might buy it again if it came out on one of those... RE 4 will become the new Plants vs. Zombies

#10 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4674 posts) -

I got that business on the PS2 and Gamecube, don't need it one anything else. That wii version sucks, yo.

#11 Posted by Demoskinos (14521 posts) -

Game Boy Advanced

#12 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1169 posts) -

The 2011 HD release on XBLM and PSN isnt recent enough for you?

#13 Edited by 42manZ (105 posts) -

It will become one of those games that you can play on those video screens in airplanes. Mark my words.

#14 Edited by Vextroid (1354 posts) -

I would buy a Vita version if only for a portable Mercenaries experience, the 3DS game is OK, but I like the RE4 version better.

#15 Posted by JasonR86 (9587 posts) -

iOS

#16 Edited by Vextroid (1354 posts) -
#17 Edited by Marokai (2790 posts) -

Yeah, Ouya makes sense.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.