A fright I clearly forgot

Posted by Tofford (526 posts) -

I decided to play some more Resident Evil 5 today try and get unlimited ammo for my magnum the thing is I decided to do my new game + on veteran. I am not finding it too difficult lately but CAPCOM sure know how to mix things up by just plain changing things. I finished off a chainsaw guy who was already surprisingly tough on veteran only to find that once i took his key of him he got back up and went plain mental. It really is a good way of making the harder difficulty more interesting than just toughening up the enemies. Resident Evil 5 really keeps me impressed and if you wanna here more of my impressions check out previous blog posts and my review.

#1 Posted by Tofford (526 posts) -

I decided to play some more Resident Evil 5 today try and get unlimited ammo for my magnum the thing is I decided to do my new game + on veteran. I am not finding it too difficult lately but CAPCOM sure know how to mix things up by just plain changing things. I finished off a chainsaw guy who was already surprisingly tough on veteran only to find that once i took his key of him he got back up and went plain mental. It really is a good way of making the harder difficulty more interesting than just toughening up the enemies. Resident Evil 5 really keeps me impressed and if you wanna here more of my impressions check out previous blog posts and my review.

#2 Posted by The_A_Drain (3910 posts) -

Unfortunately, thats about the only decent step-up in vet/pro. Everything else is simply "Tougher, faster, make Sheva dumber"

On pro, she can barely shoot anything, she will literally aim at something for 10 seconds without shooting, you have to do everything. Also, one single hit and you are dead, from a good clean hit anyway, a glancing blow yyou might just survive. I'm not kidding.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.