Anyone looking foward to...

#1 Posted by Williford (3 posts) -

...Bionic Commando? I know this is off topic from RE5, but its still important that people are informed of the awesomness that is going to be Bionic Commando.

#2 Edited by supersatanic (56 posts) -

YES!!!!! I can't wait!!!
At this rate, It seems like I've been exclusively spending my money on capcom this generation of console gaming: dead rising , RE4 wii edition , Lost planet , Okami wii (never played the ps2 one so i had to get it) ,DMC 4 ,SF4 ,SF2THD,RE5 ,Mega man 9  and I'm pretty sure i'm going to buy Dark void too......

I didn't play BC:Rearmed, though i'm sure it was great.

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

This should be moved to the Bionic Commando forum.

#4 Posted by KangShinChul (25 posts) -
Williford said:
"...Bionic Commando? I know this is off topic from RE5, but its still important that people are informed of the awesomness that is going to be Bionic Commando."
What would even make you think that you should post this in the RE5 forum? I mean, you obviously know that this is off topic. Hm?
#5 Posted by Daz0608 (384 posts) -

I loved BC:Rearmed, and I really can't wait for this, also the multiplayer looks awesome can't wait for that demo

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.