Anyone want to boost Versus Achievements?

#1 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6294 posts) -

All of the Versus achievements can be boosted with two players (or even one for the buy all characters one). I don't intend on playing the versus mode to get these legitimately, as it takes too long to get into a match and is laggy as hell in spots. If you have it for 360 send me a message my tag is Full Metal Mole

#2 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

You do realize that boosting the Survivor takes 5-7 hours and Slayers about 3-5 hours? I boosted these myself, but I'm a pretty big loser. Just wanted to let you know what you're up for. Anyway you're looking at about 20+ hours for those achievements.

#3 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6294 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"You do realize that boosting the Survivor takes 5-7 hours and Slayers about 3-5 hours? I boosted these myself, but I'm a pretty big loser. Just wanted to let you know what you're up for. Anyway you're looking at about 20+ hours for those achievements."
.....Damn.
#4 Posted by super_machine (1930 posts) -

Just do it over time. Its not like you have to get them right away. I already have three and I'm on my way to the rest. It just may take a few weeks of casual play time.

#5 Posted by GaZZuM (443 posts) -

so, can you play versus with a friend locally, or does it have to be you teaming up with someone over Xbox Live?

#6 Edited by jakob187 (21662 posts) -
@Vinchenzo said:
" You do realize that boosting the Survivor takes 5-7 hours and Slayers about 3-5 hours? I boosted these myself, but I'm a pretty big loser. Just wanted to let you know what you're up for. Anyway you're looking at about 20+ hours for those achievements. "
Really?  Damn, that's better than Red Faction Guerrilla.  =  (

So which mode is available without purchasing DLC, or are either of them available?  I'm going to need to do some Co-op play on this shit soon for achievements once I run out of games to play.  Then again, with Ghostbusters about to start tonight, then finishing out Red Faction and Prototype...plus Fight Night Round 4 and UFC...I've got my work cut out for me at the moment.  AND Need for Speed Most Wanted.  Been putting that off for a while now.
#7 Posted by EightBitShik (1334 posts) -

Can anyone just give me 200,000 gamer points I don't want to earn them I just want to cheat.......

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.