demo on december 5

#1 Posted by 10MP (311 posts) -

http://kotaku.com/5099209/resident-evil-5-360-co+op-demo-next-week

only for japan and only on the 360.

i don't plan on playing the demo for re5 anyway but there you go.

#2 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Yay for Japan?

I would have said the US and Europe would get the demo closer to the release date, but RE5 is supposed to be a simultaneous worldwide release.  

#3 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I was just about to post this...I can't wait to play the demo (even if I have to created another JPN account). Though I'll just let it be known that this isn't a confirmation of a JPN-only demo, but since it was reported in Famitsu we obviously don't know if the demo will be anywhere else. Sucks for the all the PS3 people out there though...

#4 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

Sadly, I'm not surprised.

So, no PS3 demo?
Sadly, I'm not surprised.
#5 Posted by John (828 posts) -

Hope it's not as short as the l4d demo. Thanks Capcom, your the man!

#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
John said:
"Hope it's not as short as the l4d demo. Thanks Capcom, your the man!"
There was nothing wrong with the length of the L4D demo...
#7 Posted by siLVUR (114 posts) -

Of course...360...Japan...

Then again December feels too early for a demo. People will wear it out before the game's release and probably won't bother getting it.

#8 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Theres something about this that is really weird and makes me really upset I don't have a 360.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.