There has been a lot of talk and debate going on about Resident Evil 5. Reviews are coming out saying that it's an excellent game, and there is a good number of old and new fans that feel the same way. However, there is just as big of a crowd that proclaims Resident Evil 5 as being inferior and not that great of a game.
- Great graphics with a well-realized environment
- Amazing sound design
- Atmosphere out the ass
- Highly comprehensive yet not-gimmicky HUD system
- Excellent inventory setup and easy access to healing and ammo
- A real challenge on higher difficulty settings
- Incredible limb dismemberment system that kept things frenzied, varied, and excitedly entertaining